Thank you for the Anthology!

C James

I'd like to thank our anthology coordinator, Graeme, for doing an awesome job on the anthology (Which is a great deal of work.)

Thanks also to Steph, for tech support!

And thank you to our participating authors and their editors and betas, too.

The anthology is online here;

Enjoy!

• Site Administrator

And thank you to CJ, for stepping in and helping when I was called away for work. :D

We have a great bunch of stories (and one poem), so thank you to everyone involved in writing, editing and beta-reading the entries! Your efforts are very much appreciated :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

I am in constant awe of how much effort and dedication is put into the anthologies by not only Graeme and his team but also all the writers and their teams as well.

I have just finished reading my fourth one and must compliment everyone for another job well done.

Take a bow worshippy.gif .

Steve

• Site Administrator

I must add my thank you. This was my first anthology and Graeme found the ideal picture that fit my story to bring the setting to life, not to mention using the wonderful blue colors in the background. I have to say this experience has been a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to attempting more anthology stories in the future but that would not be the case without a great team putting a lot of work into the whole process. Great job guys!

After reading some of the stories in this anthology, I must say that I'm really thankful for this one! :) It really has great stories in it! Kudos to all of you who make this happen! :)

Ummm, I'd like to add one thing... it looks that not many readers leave a comment or a review after reading that story, which is pretty sad, because I think all the authors are on their toes to get some feedback. So either people don't read the anthologies or they don't comment. I hope it's the latter - and I'd like to ask all that read a story to leave some comment in the story discussion! :)

Edited by paya