Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation - Chapter 25

• Site Administrator

Cliff James has released Chapter 25 of Circumnavigation. It is entitled Taranto Games. Not to be confused with Toronto Games which would refer to the Maple Leafs, whom once again did not make the playoffs again this year making it since 1967 that they last made it to the Stanley Cup finals blink.gif .

offtopic.gif

baaasmiley.gif d Steve

But I digress biggrin.gif .

Enjoy.

CLIFF James?!?!!?!? :blink:

ACK, the frog is contagious! Surely, we all know by now that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff??? :blink:

And yep, Taranto, not Toronto! The former is a city in Italy, and the games part aren't the kind one could play in an arena... Well, I suppose you could, maybe, though it might be illegal. :lmao:

• Site Administrator

I may have licked a frog before I made that post tongue.gif

It might explain it innocent.gif

Joel needs to pat down there more often ... by Trevor all drunk.

I hope the next chapter has lots of details of Trevor having a good time.

Just hope Trevor doesn't make it on the stockholm website as the next twink.

Joel going to have fun watching Trevor walking and sitting funny.

I wonder if Trevor will be atlantis separation anxiety.

I wonder if there's any chance Joel and Trev being abducted then featured on Eric website?

straight guys does gay boys mmm feature them as twins.

then they miss Joels flight back and then Joel goes on the second leg

its like I don't want joel to go home but to go all the way with trevor

Being along again may hurt more.

I may have licked a frog before I made that post tongue.gif

For the record, frogs are particular about who licks them. Also, if you use your tongue in expectation of a psychoactive effect, you would want to lick a toad, not a frog. Educating yourself on the difference would be advisable since some frogs are poisonous.

Edited by MikeL

For the record, frogs are particular about who licks them. Also, if you use your tongue in expectation of a psychoactive effect, you would want to lick a toad, not a frog. Educating yourself on the difference would be advisable since some frogs are poisonous.

B).............Monkeys and goats and frogs...Oh my!! Poor Steve has become so depressed over his hokey team (hockey?) that he has resorted to licking frogs when the psychoactive is in toads! Oh well, I hear that the frogs need to stay wet, 'slurp' go Steve go!!! 0:)

B)............Onto the story, little revealing fact here that Detective Gonzales was in fact investigating Bridget as a murder suspect. Will he make the connection while investigating the 'leak', that both Bridget and Sr. Detective Alfred both referred to Dirk as a possible serial killer? After all, he is always looking for similarities in the stories when interviewing people!

I do hope Trevor got himself laid with the Swede, "Trevor looked into Torsten's sparkling eyes, and replied with a smile and a nod."

Or did he bore the guy all night long with his lamentation of his predicament!! :lol: One never knows when dealing with a goat, but a big salute to Joel for 'mission accomplished' I agree the rest of the voyage without Joel will be somewhat anti-climatic, but we still have a few chapters until that happens, and anything can happen! Maybe even a reunion with Lisa and Joel in Australia for the rest of the voyage? I still think Australia is the key, and most of the mysteries will be revealed by then, that just leaves the conclusion with the 'bad' guys.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

B)............Onto the story, little revealing fact here that Detective Gonzales was in fact investigating Bridget as a murder suspect. Will he make the connection while investigating the 'leak', that both Bridget and Sr. Detective Alfred both referred to Dirk as a possible serial killer? After all, he is always looking for similarities in the stories when interviewing people!

I do hope Joel got himself laid with the Swede, "Trevor looked into Torsten

I think you're getting Joel and Trevor confused. Trevor is the cute gay one who owns Atlantis and is sailing around the world. Joel is the cute not-so-gay one who came over to Europe to keep Trevor company for a while, and has to go home soon. :P

B)..............Damn, your right, but blame the goat I think I caught goatitis! :lmao:

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the chapter CJ, mostly worshippy.gif .

Sorry for pasting a little late but I've been under the weather since I mistakenly licked a frog instead of a toad. It was just that Mike looked sooooooo cute, I figured he wouldn't mind making me feel good :lol: Instead I've been in bed vomiting and having cramps in places that I didn't know I had. (just kidding :D )

So first off, what the heck is this with a new character named Steve in the story? Cindy's boyfriend. Every Steve I know is gay :lol: Poor Cindy, she doesn't even know :( . No Steve I know would be caught with a girl :P

Okay, I'm confused. Trevor talked to Officer Gonzales in chapter 23. I just reread the passage of the phone call, and no where did Trevor or Jim tell him about the email to Jim. Is there something else that would make Officer Gonzales believe that there is a leak within the department? I'm still convinced that Bridget is playing the detective and everyone else.

I was soo happy that Trevor found love, well maybe not love, but made love :P I hope they really connect and somehow Torsten can send his parents and sister on their way and he joins Joel and Trevor. I am concerned that Joel may turn Trevor into a whore now :D so one lover is enough.

Noticed Jim was at ease going to spend the night/day at Dirk's house, I imagine in Dirk's bed :) I think he may have spent other times at the house when Trevor was out at sea on weekend charters.

Thanks again CJ

Steve

Okay, I'm confused. Trevor talked to Officer Gonzales in chapter 23. I just reread the passage of the phone call, and no where did Trevor or Jim tell him about the email to Jim. Is there something else that would make Officer Gonzales believe that there is a leak within the department? I'm still convinced that Bridget is playing the detective and everyone else.

Noticed Jim was at ease going to spend the night/day at Dirk's house, I imagine in Dirk's bed :) I think he may have spent other times at the house when Trevor was out at sea on weekend charters.

Thanks again CJ

Steve

B)............. If I may, the leak Detective Gonzales was referring was indeed to all the information that Bridget fed back to him in their '2nd interview', Detective Gonzales was upset that his murder suspect (Bridget) had privileged information regarding the investigation.

I don't think we do not need a proclamation from Jim and Dirk to see that they are gay lovers, the clues were all over, however slowly forthcoming.

Leave it to a hockey fan to 'lick' his (others) wounds when his team loses! :D

I do hope Trevor got himself laid with the Swede, "Trevor looked into Torsten's sparkling eyes, and replied with a smile and a nod."

Or did he bore the guy all night long with his lamentation of his predicament!! :lol: One never knows when dealing with a goat, but a big salute to Joel for 'mission accomplished' I agree the rest of the voyage without Joel will be somewhat anti-climatic, but we still have a few chapters until that happens, and anything can happen! Maybe even a reunion with Lisa and Joel in Australia for the rest of the voyage? I still think Australia is the key, and most of the mysteries will be revealed by then, that just leaves the conclusion with the 'bad' guys.

I think if Trevor and Thorsten did what we expect, the ice is broken and Trevor should be able to take care of his needs the remainder of the voyage without Joel's help. There are two other things to consider: (1) Swedes are widely traveled and (2) as you pointed out earlier, Trevor may very well run into Milo Trust while in Australia. :P

B)............. If I may, the leak Detective Gonzales was referring was indeed to all the information that Bridget fed back to him in their '2nd interview', Detective Gonzales was upset that his murder suspect (Bridget) had privileged information regarding the investigation.

I don't think we do not need a proclamation from Jim and Dirk to see that they are gay lovers, the clues were all over, however slowly forthcoming.

Leave it to a hockey fan to 'lick' his (others) wounds when his team loses! :D

Actually, there haven't been any concrete clues whatsoever regarding the alleged relationship between Dirk and Jim. Each and every one presented thus far has already been shown to mean just about anything.

When did the police label Bridget as a murder suspect?! Unless I missed something, no such accusation has been made outside of us.

Torsten and Trevor... I wonder which one is the bottom? *hubba hubba!*

I wonder if Trevor will be atlantis separation anxiety.

I wonder if there's any chance Joel and Trev being abducted then featured on Eric website?

straight guys does gay boys mmm feature them as twins.

then they miss Joels flight back and then Joel goes on the second leg

its like I don't want joel to go home but to go all the way with trevor

Being along again may hurt more.

You mean poor, misunderstood Eric from FTL? Nah, he'd just have hidden cameras. 0:)

And yep, given all that's happened in his life, Trevor relies on Joel a lot. Being alone again would be hard indeed.

Isn't it odd that everything seems to point to Australia? And who is in Australia? Our resident echidna, Graeme! Perhaps he needs to be added to our suspect list??? 0:)

I can confirm that most of the current mysteries will be revealed in full before Atlantis exits the Mediterranean. I know that's dangerously close to a spoiler, but... I hope it squeaks by and does not attract the attention of the Echidna. :ph34r:

BTW, good catch on the shown interview between Gonzalez and Bridget being their second interview. That's a critical clue, considering that there must have been a reason for their first one. :)

BTW, story correction note: due to a case of SWS (Stupid Writer Syndrome) officer Gonzalez, for a while, was in some cases Officer Gonzales. They are one and the same person, and I think I've found and fixed the instances of that goof, and replaced the S with a Z.

That was a fun chapter. :2thumbs: Thanks, CJ! :worship::worship:

Every gay boy should have a friend like Joel. :great:

Yep! Joel is a favorite of mine... and the part I had the most fun writing in that chapter was where Joel announced his backup plan to get Trevor laid; write "Free gay sex" on Trevor's chest and stand him on a street corner. :lmao:

He also had to help Trevor learn how to flirt. :boy:

Thanks for the chapter CJ, mostly worshippy.gif .

Sorry for pasting a little late but I've been under the weather since I mistakenly licked a frog instead of a toad. It was just that Mike looked sooooooo cute, I figured he wouldn't mind making me feel good Instead I've been in bed vomiting and having cramps in places that I didn't know I had. (just kidding )

So first off, what the heck is this with a new character named Steve in the story? Cindy's boyfriend. Every Steve I know is gay :lol: Poor Cindy, she doesn't even know . No Steve I know would be caught with a girl :P

I was soo happy that Trevor found love, well maybe not love, but made love :P I hope they really connect and somehow Torsten can send his parents and sister on their way and he joins Joel and Trevor. I am concerned that Joel may turn Trevor into a whore now :D so one lover is enough.

Thanks again CJ

Steve

The leak Officer Gonzalez is referring to isn't the e-mail; it's Bridget having an ear inside his department. :) It's mentioned in the interview between Gonzalez and Bridget that there's a leak in the department, and Bridget confirms it directly. Gonzalez isn't happy about it. (That';s the issue he threatened Bridget with arrest for, until she made him back off). Officer Gonzalez does not yet know of that e-mail.

BTW, while double-checking something prompted by this post, I found a goof: in one scene with Lisa and her father, I used Jim's name instead of Robert's, so it appeared that Lisa is Jim's daughter. She isn't, that was just a goof on my part. I've fixed it. Sorry for any confusion.

I think if Trevor and Thorsten did what we expect, the ice is broken and Trevor should be able to take care of his needs the remainder of the voyage without Joel's help. There are two other things to consider: (1) Swedes are widely traveled and (2) as you pointed out earlier, Trevor may very well run into Milo Trust while in Australia. :P

Trevor is slowly getting over his hangups. :)

Read chapter 26 next week. 0:)

Hrmmm, I wonder how long it will be until we see the next story clue pointing towards New Jersey? 0:)

Actually, there haven't been any concrete clues whatsoever regarding the alleged relationship between Dirk and Jim. Each and every one presented thus far has already been shown to mean just about anything.

When did the police label Bridget as a murder suspect?! Unless I missed something, no such accusation has been made outside of us.

B)..........The goat does not give concrete evidence in his stories until close to the end, but enough are given to lead credence that Jim and Dirk are a couple.

As far as Bridget being a murder suspect, it was clear that someone from the department had leaked information to her early on. She told the Detective facts that were of a confidential matter. I suspect it being Sr. Detective Alford as being the leak, both he and Bridget seemed languish on to describe Dirk as a possible serial killer, goes back to having 'similar stories'. Finally in the last chapter Detective Gonzales gives up the murder suspect when he gives his thoughts;

...'he was gravely troubled by the leak in his department, all the more so because whoever was disseminating confidential information was doing so to a suspect in a murder case. The only person that was privy to confidential information on the case was Bridget.

Edited by Benji

B)..........The goat does not give concrete evidence in his stories until close to the end, but enough are given to lead credence that Him and Dirk are a couple.

As far as Bridget being a murder suspect, it was clear that someone from the department had leaked information to her early on. She told the Detective facts that were of a confidential matter. I suspect it being Sr. Detective Alford as being the leak, both he and Bridget seemed languish on to describe Dirk as a possible serial killer, goes back to having 'similar stories'. Finally in the last chapter Detective Gonzales gives up the murder suspect when he gives his thoughts;

...'he was gravely troubled by the leak in his department, all the more so because whoever was disseminating confidential information was doing so to a suspect in a murder case. The only person that was privy to confidential information on the case was Bridget.

Kudos to Benji; he spotted it. :worship:

Bridget is indeed a murder suspect. Allow me to re-post the interview between Gonzalez and Bridget. Look at it again, with the knowledge that Bridget is a murder suspect, and that Gonzalez has interviewed her before, about that murder. It reads very differently when read with that knowledge. That was intentional; it was written to be read at least two different ways, depending on what preconceptions the reader has when reading it. :read:

Bridget waited for what she felt was a suitable amount of time before opening her massive front door.

CJ, that's one thing I've paid close attention to, the narrator.

Rereading that passage, given the information you've provided, I still can't read it such that Bridget is a murder suspect. I don't know, it just doesn't read that way. The only thing that connects it is her being offended, but she could have been offended by anything. Women are like that.

Also, upon rereading that passage, I found something to question, and I'm kicking myself for not questioning it earlier. Bridget spoke of the Ares, which disappeared under "markedly similar circumstances". Was the Ares sabotaged?

CJ, that's one thing I've paid close attention to, the narrator.

Rereading that passage, given the information you've provided, I still can't read it such that Bridget is a murder suspect. I don't know, it just doesn't read that way. The only thing that connects it is her being offended, but she could have been offended by anything. Women are like that.

Also, upon rereading that passage, I found something to question, and I'm kicking myself for not questioning it earlier. Bridget spoke of the Ares, which disappeared under "markedly similar circumstances". Was the Ares sabotaged?

I'll check back on the narration; I might have misremembered. In which case, please disregard my post, and above all, please keep quiet about this if the Echidna is around!! :ph34r: However, we do know from the narration (Benji quoted it) that the murder suspect was getting confidential info about the case, and in the conversation we see that Bridget is getting confidential info about the case. Gonzalez is shown being upset about the leak in his department, and also Bridget is shown as being the recipient of the leak, and then the narration says the murder suspect is the recipient of the leak.

As for the Ares, all that is in the narration so far is in the prologue; a radio distress call was received (From Rachel), and a search was launched, but nothing was found. This as as one would expect, if the Ares was taken out by an operative from New Jersey, doing a class project for his piracy class. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..