Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation Chapter 27

Your link works CJames points to Chapter 26

must be the ozo

aww - I wanted to see Joel do a strip tease and a lap dance with Trevor naked

joel would scream for s.h.

hey - all the details of Trevor and the guy - too lacking there of - some one is too bashful

i guess - Eric got to make an appearance to get Joel and Trevor on his website and a deal on the dutch or swiss website

I'm surprise they are goiing to greece if its trouble and if they still have to be worried about being follow, bomb, or hijack

What if there is something on atlantis those unknown guys want?

Time to sail somewhere else

stay tuned for more domestic dirk and officer leak chatter

Cliff James has released chapter 27 of Circumnavigation..."Unraveling".

B)............. Hmmm, Unraveling!!! Should have been 'Revealing' So we now know that indeed Sr. Detective 'George' Alford is the leak and most likely a lover of Bridget as one does not get a dinner with a breakfast unless one is spending the night. (Trust me on this one) The 2nd man that accompanying the Detective to the house was dismissed back to the boat by Bridget, That seems to drop the Julie theory, and lends the question on how involved Bridget is in perhaps 'nefarious activities'. I wonder what 'straits' George had problems with? If he traversed the Atlantic to reach Trevor's side, his discussion with Detective Gonzales was off in the timeline. That said, we now have the evil people in sight and we now know that Trevor is in danger, from the dialouge that suggests if Trevor is dead, all problems are solved. But will Bridget know that he is not alone? Surely Joel will refuse home passage after reading the journal of Trevor's escapade from a certain death. Lisa might be the key here in coming chapters, perhaps another interview may bring a recollection of the large men she saw at Bridget's dock or even a misshaped sighting of the man, an then again her nativity in talking to Bridget may cost her life! I think Lisa will eventually confront her dad and realize he did not send the e-mail, leading her to make her own speculations that involve Bridget, maybe even leading her back to Deceptive Gonzales!

Who gets killed? I think Detective Gonzales will be killed by Sr, Detective Alrford!

Leaving our young hero's to figure out and solve the case!

B)............. Hmmm, Unraveling!!! Should have been 'Revealing'

Leaving our young hero's to figure out and solve the case!

I already expected our young hero to do all the dirty work and the suffering (his own so far unless those bad guys come chasing him - him running for his life - would dear old dad come to his rescue)

It would be something if it was a group effort to solve the case and figure it out

but it seems the story is one's own journey - our young hero

Hmm, the name of the boat, and its reference to Bridget, suggests her history is very wet and very dirty. Interesting.

I wonder when Lisa will get her head out of her ass.

I'm curious why Bridget would have the boat serviced in Boca (Raton?). Every major port and marina has the facilities she needs... including Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, etc.

Hmm, the name of the boat, and its reference to Bridget, suggests her history is very wet and very dirty. Interesting.

I wonder when Lisa will get her head out of her ass.

I'm curious why Bridget would have the boat serviced in Boca (Raton?). Every major port and marina has the facilities she needs... including Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, etc.

B)............ I thought the same, although the name of the boat didn't surprise me, now that we know her 'accomplice' is more then that too! I can only guess the boat is serviced away from prying eyes, Lisa and Detective Gonzales both saw the boat.

So do you think Detective Gonzales had to do anything with Bridget husbands death?

Someone must have?

Sure Dirk is guilty of something.

But someone else must have a lot more.

So do you think Detective Gonzales had to do anything with Bridget husbands death?

Someone must have?

Sure Dirk is guilty of something.

But someone else must have a lot more.

:blink:..................Errr! You mean Detective George Alford!!!

Yeah that's the old guy!!

B)............They are definitely up to no good, remember Bridget ordering the other guy to go back and watch the boat! My guess is that they are smuggling drugs, that might fit in with the unsolved drug murder Gonzales is also working on.

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, things are getting interesting. Thanks for the chapter CJ worshippy.gif

ph34r.gif Steveph34r.gif

If detective George Alford were to harm Trevor, Dirk would get blamed for all murders and Bridget would be off the hook. Bridget was pretty sure Trevor would meet up with someone from the boating community. I hope he is careful.

• Site Administrator

I know it is the eve before the release of Chapter 28, but I'm forbidden to double post and I do have some interesting theories :P

So, we know that Bridget and George are together and George is looking after Bridget's interests from within the police department.

A logical guess would be that the boat George pulled up in is used in Bridget and George's drug running business. So I will go with that which takes me to this:

Arnold found out that Bridget was using the Ares for her drug smuggling ways. Arnold filed for divorce and sold the Ares to eliminate her vehicle to run the drugs. He managed to sell it to Rachael who now has a former drug boat on her hands unknowingly.

George has always been part of Bridget's posse. He is the one that actually killed Arnold and has protected Bridget by knowing what the police are doing next.

Next, Bridget wanted the Ares back. It was her boat after all and Arnold had no right to sell it.

She and George and possibly the other goon and another lady were the 'lawyers' who chartered the Ares and Rachel on the final trip. After being dropped off in the Caribbean, they took out the motor boat and pirated the Ares. They got rid of Rachael and it was Bridget that made the Mayday call on the radio (CJ said a female voice, not Rachael's in the prologue).

Now maybe the reason for the boat to get the service in Boca Raton that Robbie questioned. Could it be that the Ares is being kept there by Bridget by a marina/repair yard that she knows and trusts her other drug boats to get their work/alterations done at?

Now, I just have to work out the whole Dirk angle. What is he hiding for 10 years.

I know it is the eve before the release of Chapter 28, but I'm forbidden to double post and I do have some interesting theories :P

So, we know that Bridget and George are together and George is looking after Bridget's interests from within the police department.

A logical guess would be that the boat George pulled up in is used in Bridget and George's drug running business. So I will go with that which takes me to this:

Arnold found out that Bridget was using the Ares for her drug smuggling ways. Arnold filed for divorce and sold the Ares to eliminate her vehicle to run the drugs. He managed to sell it to Rachael who now has a former drug boat on her hands unknowingly.

George has always been part of Bridget's posse. He is the one that actually killed Arnold and has protected Bridget by knowing what the police are doing next.

Next, Bridget wanted the Ares back. It was her boat after all and Arnold had no right to sell it.

She and George and possibly the other goon and another lady were the 'lawyers' who chartered the Ares and Rachel on the final trip. After being dropped off in the Caribbean, they took out the motor boat and pirated the Ares. They got rid of Rachael and it was Bridget that made the Mayday call on the radio (CJ said a female voice, not Rachael's in the prologue).

Now maybe the reason for the boat to get the service in Boca Raton that Robbie questioned. Could it be that the Ares is being kept there by Bridget by a marina/repair yard that she knows and trusts her other drug boats to get their work/alterations done at?

Now, I just have to work out the whole Dirk angle. What is he hiding for 10 years.

B)...........Exactly! Why would Dirk need to keep quiet about his wife's disappearance for 10 years, if Rachel was indeed murdered at sea, why is Dirk even involved? Nah, something tells me that Rachel is alive in Australia and 'something' did happen to keep Trevor and Dirk safe for ten years. Rachel had to be privy to much more information then the' sale' of the Aires to have her life in danger. More likely, she recognized Detective Alford at some point in the last charter, realized that Bridget's husbands death was either to coincidental or she witnessed it. After all, we know Arnold was killed, it was deemed an accident at he time (Sr. Detective Alford?) and it maybe be tied into to drugs. I think Lisa might be the key to unraveling this mystery, if she starts thinking about it, about what Bridget said to her and the boats occupants at the dock. Given her track history, I would not be surprised if she inadvertently discovers her father was not responsible by way of argument with him, for the 'e-mail' sent to Jim. Maybe she will remember that Bridget had that 'site' bookmarked.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..