[ 'C' Notes ] - Summer's Coming!

What?

What's everybody looking so surprised?

Hehehe, I TOLD you I wasn't going anywhere! :P I partied hard up until last Saturday, but I spent all last week getting stuff toether, and we're JUST about there! :: Still Pushing Back On The Release Door :: Geez, those teenage characters of mine are getting RESTLESS now! They're staring to bite and scratch now!

"EASY boys!!! I'm not opening this door until you calm down!"

Anyway, Summer is coming! We usually start the Shack Summer Celebration with the site's anniversary on June 19th, but we're starting right after Memorial Day this year! (June 1st) And so help me, God...after THIS...if you guys start complaining again, I'm gonna smash this keyboard with a giant rock and spend the rest of the Summer on the BEACH like 'normal' people! So just read and enjoy...or don't enoy, whatever. All questions about 'what story is coming next', 'what's taking too long', and 'what's unfinished', will be ignored. Hehehe, just.....sit there....relax...and read. No no no no....SHHHHHH.....don't say anything! Just read! I know you want (insert story here)...but just....I'm handling it. No backseat driving. Shhh...relax.

"But Comsie...I just wanna know when you're gonna update...."

QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHHHHHHHHH!!! What did I just SAY???? Sit back, relax, read! Ok? Please?

Just...try to keep up with me over the next month or two. ::Wicked grin::

That said.....the new "Billy Chase" is up on the Library right now, and will be up on the site later on! Cool? We're officially open for business again on Tuesday....but I might just give you guess a little bonus this weekend. :)

As for the hate mail, the nasty little comments, the little childish outbursts, and everything else that's been going on lately 'behind the scenes' so to speak...enjoy your Summers. I know I will.....regardless of what you think of me, we're still going strong. A few weeks away from our TWELFTH anniversary. So that's a waste of YOUR time, not mine.

Take care, you guys! I LOVE you all! And thanks for standing by me when I needed it most! You WILL now get your rewards! In abundance! ::Nods::

Seezya!

"A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

And it is the truly stupid man who doesn't realise that the more pressure you put on something the less productive it will be.

Call me crazy but I kind of assumed that you have a life outside of GA. Maybe I was wrong. Meh.

That being said. I do not look a gift horse in the face so any updates are appreciated.

Aww, THANKS, you guys! :)

@Lindsay - More stuff is coming! This week is just the beginning! ((Hugz)) Glad you like the stories! :)

@Ed - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ed!!! Hehehe, I certainly hope the online 'prezzie' is worth it! Hehehe!

@Neph - Very true, Neph! Geez! I kinda like to have some fun too! Probably more than usual. Life is to be celebrated, afterall. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What?

What's everybody looking so surprised?

Hehehe, I TOLD you I wasn't going anywhere! :P I partied hard up until last Saturday, but I spent all last week getting stuff toether, and we're JUST about there! :: Still Pushing Back On The Release Door :: Geez, those teenage characters of mine are getting RESTLESS now! They're staring to bite and scratch now!

"EASY boys!!! I'm not opening this door until you calm down!"

Anyway, Summer is coming! We usually start the Shack Summer Celebration with the site's anniversary on June 19th, but we're starting right after Memorial Day this year! (June 1st) And so help me, God...after THIS...if you guys start complaining again, I'm gonna smash this keyboard with a giant rock and spend the rest of the Summer on the BEACH like 'normal' people! So just read and enjoy...or don't enoy, whatever. All questions about 'what story is coming next', 'what's taking too long', and 'what's unfinished', will be ignored. Hehehe, just.....sit there....relax...and read. No no no no....SHHHHHH.....don't say anything! Just read! I know you want (insert story here)...but just....I'm handling it. No backseat driving. Shhh...relax.

"But Comsie...I just wanna know when you're gonna update...."

QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHHHHHHHHH!!! What did I just SAY???? Sit back, relax, read! Ok? Please?

Just...try to keep up with me over the next month or two. ::Wicked grin::

That said.....the new "Billy Chase" is up on the Library right now, and will be up on the site later on! Cool? We're officially open for business again on Tuesday....but I might just give you guess a little bonus this weekend. :)

As for the hate mail, the nasty little comments, the little childish outbursts, and everything else that's been going on lately 'behind the scenes' so to speak...enjoy your Summers. I know I will.....regardless of what you think of me, we're still going strong. A few weeks away from our TWELFTH anniversary. So that's a waste of YOUR time, not mine.

Take care, you guys! I LOVE you all! And thanks for standing by me when I needed it most! You WILL now get your rewards! In abundance! ::Nods::

Seezya!

"A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation." -Moliere

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..