Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 35

You call that haggling - I've seen better

They should learn from Zac Sprouse

Now that was something that Trevor showed Joel in handling atlantis.

but wait until he has to advoid logs and debris and his ship damaged from the explosion thats the juicy thing we like to see and trying to stay alive because he got wounded and then Joel and Lisa and everybody yelling on the SAT phone.

Some clue to mess up bridget day ... make her run away with george

Cliff James has released Chapter 35 of Circumnavigation, "The Art of the Deal". And does he ever have a deal for you!

LoL!

And a few photos, too. I took all but one of those myself. :)

You call that haggling - I've seen better

They should learn from Zac Sprouse

Now that was something that Trevor showed Joel in handling atlantis.

but wait until he has to advoid logs and debris and his ship damaged from the explosion thats the juicy thing we like to see and trying to stay alive because he got wounded and then Joel and Lisa and everybody yelling on the SAT phone.

Some clue to mess up bridget day ... make her run away with george

Good point on the haggling... My thinking was that they are inexperienced at it, so they did okay but not awesome. I thought it would be unrealistic if they'd done overly well. Still, that's a great price for that kind of ring.

The logs and debris in the Indian Ocean are an issue. Even at just four knots, hitting a massive log could do some damage.

I don't see why everyone is so against Bridget.... all she's trying to do, at considerable effort and expense, is send Trevor a going-away present. :wub:

I don't see why everyone is so against Bridget.... all she's trying to do, at considerable effort and expense, is send Trevor a going-away present. :wub:

CJ, your ability to understate the obvious is just one of the many aspects you bring that keeps people coming back for more! :great:

Cliff James has released Chapter 35 of Circumnavigation, "The Art of the Deal".

"Cliff James" :lmao: Excellent MikeL! :2thumbs:

Excellent chapter, CJ! :worship::worship:

Joel was so cute with all that anxiety over buying the ring. :wub: Some guys just shouldn't be straight. :D

Kudos to Trevor for trying to put Joel at ease about his going the Indian and Pacific Oceans all alone.

I just love the banter between these guys...

• Site Administrator

Great chapter CJ and thanks :great:

I too was laughing at calm cool and collect Joel being all nervous and uptight about buying the ring :D . I know Trev was there for him, but I bet he will be reminding Joel of that day in future.

In a way I'm glad that Trevor's little show to Joel on the safety of Atlantis and how it could handle weather did backfire a little when Joel asked about getting knocked down or capsized. It seemed to bring Trevor back to reality that even if he could show off his boat in the winds in the Aegean, that mother nature still held the trump card when it comes to his survival. Maybe a little bit humbling?

I was really enjoying this chapter but you had to mention Bridget in the one sentence. I just hope that Trevor forgets to give her his number and ends up starting his transit of the Suez earlier than what he originally planned.

I wonder if Joel will be departing in the next chapter and then if it will be right to the Suez, or if there might be some drama to happen first. I would imagine you need to insert a major cliffhanger in the near future :P

Thanks again

Steve B)

Edited by wildone

"Cliff James" :lmao: Excellent MikeL!

B)..........I quite agree! :lol:!!! The haggling was done very well with Joel making off the best of the shop owner here, he could not have done a better deal then he did as an amateur 'haggler' LOL! The most interesting thing I found in the chapter was the reemergence of Julie! I combed back through the chapters to see if Julie was friend or foe here seeing her link to Bridget. And it seems to be she is more friend then foe, but was Bridget pumping Julie for information about Trevor's travels into the Bahamas? Or was Julie supplying the information as an accomplice? Remember only two people know of Trevors hiding spot on the Atlantis (reminiscently of Bridgets husbands attempt?) that being Julie and his father, until Trevor shared that with Joel. There may be a significance to that detail, which muddles the water on Julie! Oh, on the rough seas? If you can't stand to get a little wet don't go out there!!! :lol:

Edited by Benji

CJ, your ability to understate the obvious is just one of the many aspects you bring that keeps people coming back for more! :great:

"Cliff James" Excellent MikeL! :2thumbs:

Understate? Me? 0:)

And don't let the frog corrupt you! You know I'd never have anything to do with a cliff, right? :ph34r:

Excellent chapter, CJ! :worship:

Joel was so cute with all that anxiety over buying the ring. :wub: Some guys just shouldn't be straight.

Kudos to Trevor for trying to put Joel at ease about his going the Indian and Pacific Oceans all alone.

I just love the banter between these guys...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..