"5 CHAPTER BOOK CLUB" (THE AUGUST SCHEDULE)

=== '5 CHAPTER' BOOK CLUB SCHEDULE ===

"Darkness In Montana" By Remijay (Read: 8/5, Review: 8/12)

"T.I.C." By Ricky (Read: 8/12, Review: 8/19)

"Gone From Darkness" By Bwctwriter (Read: 8/19, Review 8/26)

"Masquerade" By Btomandback (Read: 8/26, Review: 9/2)

"Lonely Differences" By Jonathan Colourfield (Read: 9/2, Review: 9/9)

(*Remember that you are all more than welcome to read ahead if you finish early each week. But please keep any comments or spoilers quiet until the discussion, and always remember that it's only the first five chapters. Give everybody a chance to be surprised.)

And don't forget, I'm always looking for more suggestions! Graeme and Mark Arbour, I definitely wanna get you guys in for September! I wanna read some more! :)

So give me some of your faves! But send them to Comicality@webtv.net, because I'm doing a billion things at once at all times, and if my emails and messages start going to four or five inboxes on TOP of it...I'm just liable to go completely insane!

Instead of only 75% insane like I am now! :P

Sorry guys. My daughter anounced out of the blue that she is coming home to lve with me for at least a year so I have been frantically clearing out crap and moving stuff around. I havent' had time for reading. That doesn't mean I've jumped off the band waggon. I'm just sitting on the back dangling my legs for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I haven't had time to read much of anything for weeks now! I still have notes on some of the ones I missed, but haven't even had a chance to type them out. I've got another schedule for September...maybe I'll just push it back two weeks? To give us a breather?

And thanks to ALL of you who have kept it going every Thursday!!! And Agin, you're a saint! I can't wait for this 'juggling' to end so I can be me again. If I can make it through this weekend, hopefully things will start sailing smoothly for a while.

Yeah, I haven't had time to read much of anything for weeks now! I still have notes on some of the ones I missed, but haven't even had a chance to type them out. I've got another schedule for September...maybe I'll just push it back two weeks? To give us a breather?

And thanks to ALL of you who have kept it going every Thursday!!! And Agin, you're a saint! I can't wait for this 'juggling' to end so I can be me again. If I can make it through this weekend, hopefully things will start sailing smoothly for a while.

There are still two stories from the current (August) schedule that haven't been done yet. Those probably should go at the head of the next schedule.

A

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..