How many pillows do you have?

Hamen Cheese

Pillows.... ah pillows :) Sigh. I am poorly sick and the thought of great big pillowy pillows is sooooooo sweet :) There can NEVER be too many pillows

AWWW Nephy,

Of my seven you can have---well---all of them.

I visit friends all of the time, and sometimes it requires a sleeping bag on the floor of whichever room is least likely to disturb the rest of the household when I do my *nocturnal* wanderings.

I tend to visit the outdoors at any given moment during tne night, for various reasons, usually having to do with the moon or rain. :wacko:

So I'm sending you seven VERY fluffy pillows via this ms. huggies

AWWW Nephy,

Of my seven you can have---well---all of them.

I visit friends all of the time, and sometimes it requires a sleeping bag on the floor of whichever room is least likely to disturb the rest of the household when I do my *nocturnal* wanderings.

I tend to visit the outdoors at any given moment during tne night, for various reasons, usually having to do with the moon or rain. :wacko:

So I'm sending you seven VERY fluffy pillows via this ms. huggies

OMG. I love going outside in the rain. Sometimes Efan and I will go out dancing if the rain is bouncing. And the moon!!!!!

Hooooowwwwwwwllllll :)

• 2 weeks later...

Umm..I have 2...but they keep flattening out.

I have no idea how to look for the high quality ones that don't do that. mad.gif

I hate flattened pillows too. Curse them :)

and ditto I have two as well