How many pillows do you have?

Hmm. I have a memory foam pillow for me head (tempur something), a light, small pillow w/kingsize case (to cover me face on weekends, so sleep), and a body pillow to cuddle. Jim has 7 pillows, including a wedge pillow for upright positions, and including a body pillow. There's also a body pillow 'tween us (in Texas, it's too hot to cuddle a lot of the time). So we're talking 11 that we have to replace every 6 months or so.

It's been that way since the beginning. We likes to sleep. :) Other things, the pillows go. ;)

Steve

• Site Administrator

I have several pillows that I rotate depending on the night. I have a regular fill one, a body pillow, a body pillow sized bolster pillow, a down pillow, a king sized pillow and a really broken down cheapo pillow. I started using more than one when I had my car accident and then the kids came along. Now each night I use a few to do my reading or writing anjd then use one to sleep on usually but it varies which one. It's like, test-nope not this one, test-nah too fluffy, test-hmm... almost but... test-oh yeah, this is the one. Snore zzzzzz

i have two pillows....just for me....and a queen sized bed! So comfortable! i enjoy it alot! but i don't have anymore pillows cuz it's messy to have more. n i dont expect to have any sleeping company in my bed.

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I only have two pillows. Thats all I need and anymore would wind up on the floor anyways. I always thought a nice, warm comforters and sheets made the bed more than pillows. blink.gif