Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter 44

Chap 44 - WebPage title incorrect

---

So is Trevor going to date Craig - maybe hijack him to Australia ... I think his GayDar broken ... when he fell ... now it only works on straight guys

Wow almost to secylies(sp) didn't expect it to be only the chapter with the pirates

oh shucks no battles just a lot of tension ... nothing to slow them down

save 45 cents a round

Hey the solo ships could have gotten an additonal man from the other boats

so they won't be alone and provide for the pace of the convoy rather than worry if one of the solo ships could not meet the demands of the voyage

and then later the help can return to their boats at the rendezvous.

Scary .... for Lisa and Joel ... but Jail would not keep them in the same cell as a couple to spent time ... I just hope that it be bridget and georges fate

Sanchez is quiet ... who know when he will strike?

But it be bad to be a sitting duck in the logging field

It be great if Trevor's friends of the convoy all shoot Sanchez at one of the three stops when fate comes that way ... and open the cartel to suspicion

and maybe in time to save Lisa and Joel ... if Sanchez can be tied to bridge and george.

Sounds like the Egyptian police at getting closer to figuring out Trevor's danger. Question is, will they care when they figure out one of the canal pilot boats was involved? They might be more concerned over that. Either way, it seems like Gonzalez is getting a good bit evidence. Who will he assume is behind it, once they find the missing inventory?

Interesting thing about Eric. Kinda wish I was aboard the Thaddeus... but then I might have even more headlumps than Trevor.

Sounds like the Egyptian police at getting closer to figuring out Trevor's danger. Question is, will they care when they figure out one of the canal pilot boats was involved? They might be more concerned over that. Either way, it seems like Gonzalez is getting a good bit evidence. Who will he assume is behind it, once they find the missing inventory?

Interesting thing about Eric. Kinda wish I was aboard the Thaddeus... but then I might have even more headlumps than Trevor.

Their going to tie it dirk ... when the mfr lets them know of what dealers are in ft pierce or nearby ... fitting the partial serial num ... dirk missing a propane stor can ... but with other evidence of the phone calls ... its going to be circumstantial to tie dirk with bomb ppl ... it may tie jim for visiting trevor and causing a bomb scare ... or anybody else

mmm miss that part of eric ... oh now i remember ... eric miss the shirtless guy but look at the senery ... different wavelength ... unless a cute girl was seen?

crossing the dateline celebrate with chips .. he could had a save beer? no beer who drank it all?

if trev motors to scheychlles thats going to be an expensive diesel bill .. maybe 250

So bridget going to hold on to the coke ... if one day they catch her with it ... but she probably stored it away where she hides her money ... unless george is holding it ... nice way to put him away

B)...............Yep, the Egyptian police will tie it back to Dirk, a tie-in too nicely wrapped up to suit Detective Gonzalez's liking. I'm waiting for him spot Bridget and George together with those night-vision glass's. He already suspects Bridget of sending the e-mails, and once seeing George coming up to Bridget's dock in the Sea Witch, he will know who the leak is. Will he suspect George is involved in something else, or will it take Joel & Lisa's drug bust for him to figure that out!

I'm thinking that Bridget will give Joel & Lisa a cellophane wrapped fruit basket, a kinda of going away present. Using the shrink wrap to wrap another gift to them from George. They are so thoughtful in giving gifts.

So much going on! I think Trevor's voyage to Australia is coming up real soon, and things are going to happen fast, as Trevor is still not out of danger. Sanchez still wants the contract filled. Great chapter CJ, I'm glad the pirates gave up!

B)...............Yep, the Egyptian police will tie it back to Dirk, a tie-in too nicely wrapped up to suit Detective Gonzalez's liking. I'm waiting for him spot Bridget and George together with those night-vision glass's. He already suspects Bridget of sending the e-mails, and once seeing George coming up to Bridget's dock in the Sea Witch, he will know who the leak is. Will he suspect George is involved in something else, or will it take Joel & Lisa's drug bust for him to figure that out!

I'm thinking that Bridget will give Joel & Lisa a cellophane wrapped fruit basket, a kinda of going away present. Using the shrink wrap to wrap another gift to them from George. They are so thoughtful in giving gifts.

So much going on! I think Trevor's voyage to Australia is coming up real soon, and things are going to happen fast, as Trevor is still not out of danger. Sanchez still wants the contract filled. Great chapter CJ, I'm glad the pirates gave up!

Sounds like in a couple to a few chapters to several

You've made a lifelong landlubber want to be on the ocean wave with Trev, enjoying this gripping voyage and seeing the sights that you've so effectively depicted with your evocative descriptions and photos.

My only disappointment in this otherwise thoroughly enjoyable story is that the evil Bridget doesn't have a white cat sitting on her lap for her to fondle whilst hatching her devilish plans with the nefarious George.

Thanks CJ for all your efforts, painstaking research and hard work to provide your fans reliably with weekly instalments of this gripping adventure. As I'm sure you know this is in the established tradition of earlier writers (Dickens, Doyle) and, interestingly, current mainstream writers like McCall Smith are doing likewise.

You've made a lifelong landlubber want to be on the ocean wave with Trev, enjoying this gripping voyage and seeing the sights that you've so effectively depicted with your evocative descriptions and photos.

No ones getting sea sick reading yet? Wait till we go to austrailia :blink:

I bet someone has sunburn or dehydration :wacko:

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the chapter CJ :great:

I am glad to see a reprieve in the interim for Joel. I was kinda of surprised that the idea came from George instead of Bridget though. I thought she was the brains in the operation. I wonder if like a retired police detective once told me, "All criminals think they are smart but eventually they all screw up." Maybe Bridget isn't actually the brains behind the operation and George is. She may just be the money behind it. After all is seemed like her late husband was able to out think her with something more incriminating than an assets list (darn you goat, what is it? :P ) Could George have been the replacement for him to be the one to keep Bridget out of jail? Or even better, could George be double crossing Bridget and actually working for Sanchez :o

Oh the possibilities!!!!

My only disappointment in this otherwise thoroughly enjoyable story is that the evil Bridget doesn't have a white cat sitting on her lap for her to fondle whilst hatching her devilish plans with the nefarious George.

Welcome Flipper :2thumbs: . Be careful though for what you suggest. The goat may just insert a lil' white kitty on Bridget's lap in the near future :D

• Site Administrator

So we all know that CJ has a life outside of GA, and maybe doing his day job of grazing grass, walking along cliffs with a head mounted camera, or even off trying to spread his demon seed :devil: .

I was thinking we should have a little competition to name the next chapter and see when it does come out. Remember this is only a guess at what it will be. After the chapter is posted and read, we could see from the enteries which would have been the best used.

I know CJ's team comes in here, so please don't spoil it by telling us the actual title, but if you want to throw out an altenative title to keep us guessing.

So here is my title:

Going in circles

I've been having severe internet problems, and haven't been able to get into GA in days. I'll reply to the posts in this thread soon, internet connections permitting. I miss you guys!

BTW, Steve, great idea on the chapter title! HAd I seen that a few hours ago, I'd have probably used it; the current one is a bit more generic and geographical. I won't mention it though. :)

Okay, I may not be able to post a chapter announcement (assuming my connection holds even long enough t post this) but I did manage to get chapter 45 uploaded a few minutes ago. HOWEVER, I haven't been able to get it to display (my ISP can't seem to see my site at the moment) so I haven't been able to check it for display glitches... apologies if there are display issues (I hope not, and it will be a map that's the issue if there is one, probably).

I'll be back as soon as I can.

Okay, I'm back. :) Internet connection is behaving again....

Great points here, and Welcome, Flipper!

Yep, the pirates gave up, and headed west, while the convoy was going east. That's a fairly typical encounter BTW: the pirates often scout like that. However they don't always choose their targets wisely. In at least two cases, they've cleverly attacked warships at night, and gotten a very "warm" reception! :lmao:

Hrmmm, the coke as part of a going-away present for Lisa and Joel! Well, they would be going away in that case...

Bridget and George are indeed thoughtful... they did try to make Trevor's suez transit a once-in-a-lifetime experience be sending him a going-away present... :ph34r:

And LoL, Bridget as Blowfield! I love it! :2thumbs:

The Egyptians would take a threat to the canal very seriously indeed. Investigations like that take time, but would be very thorough. :)

And yep, Bridget thinks there's something far more deadly to her (and Geroge too) on Ares, something worse then the asset list. Now we know why she's willing to go to such lengths to keep Ares from being found. :music:

Sanchez? Nah, I'm sure he's forgotten about the whole thing by now. 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..