Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Family Tree (Millennium)

Hi Mark,

I would enjoy having a "family tree" to refer to. If it has been created already, please direct me to it.

I have been reading the stories since early on, but my memory is faulty on the blood ties once i a while.

Thanks for such great writing. I look forward to each new chapter in both your story lines.

Terry

Okay, well start here, Jeremy's most excellent timeline, with lots of great info.

Step into the thunderdome with this, which is my clunky-as-hell attempt at a family tree using family tree web software, which basically has NO IDEA how to handle the completely WHACK relationships in the CAP world. Once you're into that horrible thing, click on a name and then click "ancestors" or "descendants" to see information in a chart form.

Here's a link to Brad's page there, which at least is a start without wading through a lot of nonsense.

Here's a link to a pedigree page for JJ Schluter, who is apparently his own grandfather and whose great grandmother is his cousin or something.

Mark and Jeremy, I'm sending you usernames and passwords for that tree thing, because I probably have a lot of wrong info there.

For anyone interested, here is the raw genealogy file (called a gedcom file) with all the data in it. You have to save it to your computer and then import it into the genealogy software of your choice.

That site is my sandbox, where, like a cat, I bury things. Treat accordingly, and if anything seems a little squishy, it's probably best to avoid it.

Edited by Hoskins

Wow!

Thanks. this will keep me busy for a while.

Terry

Okay, well start here, Jeremy's most excellent timeline, with lots of great info.

Step into the thunderdome with this, which is my clunky-as-hell attempt at a family tree using family tree web software, which basically has NO IDEA how to handle the completely WHACK relationships in the CAP world. Once you're into that horrible thing, click on a name and then click "ancestors" or "descendants" to see information in a chart form.

Here's a link to Brad's page there, which at least is a start without wading through a lot of nonsense.

Here's a link to a pedigree page for JJ Schluter, who is apparently his own grandfather and whose great grandmother is his cousin or something.

Mark and Jeremy, I'm sending you usernames and passwords for that tree thing, because I probably have a lot of wrong info there.

For anyone interested, here is the raw genealogy file (called a gedcom file) with all the data in it. You have to save it to your computer and then import it into the genealogy software of your choice.

That site is my sandbox, where, like a cat, I bury things. Treat accordingly, and if anything seems a little squishy, it's probably best to avoid it.

Hoskins.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..