This Is Cute - (My Grocery Store)

• Site Administrator

As anyone living near a Wegmans can tell you, our grocery store chain is something special. Alec Baldwin was talking to David Letterman about his mother (who lives in my hometown) and she names Wegmans as why she won't leave town. This inspired Alec to cut come commercials for Wegmans.

This little video is the full story for the employees. (Wegman's has been rated the number 1 employer in the United States more than once and has been in the top 5 for the last several years)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZG9doaBUvg

OMG what did they do to Alec Baldwin? :-o this video is making me really watch my weight or try to keep it lower... otherwise it's a pretty corny commercial - but that's just because I don't know the shop and the people, so bear with me ;)

OMG what did they do to Alec Baldwin? :-o this video is making me really watch my weight or try to keep it lower... otherwise it's a pretty corny commercial - but that's just because I don't know the shop and the people, so bear with me ;)

I think someone ate all the pies! :D

Certainly makes a change from some of the stores we have over here.