Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Millennium - Chapter 53

I posted Chapter 53, but there's a bug in the new software that makes quote marks into gibberish. I tried to unpublish it so you guys wouldn't have to deal with that, but since there doesn't seem to be an immediate fix, we're stuck with it that way. In the meantime, if you'd prefer to read it at my Yahoo Group, you can find it here. Like I said before, there will be a few bugs along the way, but we'll work through them.

• Like 3

I posted Chapter 53, but there's a bug in the new software that makes quote marks into gibberish. I tried to unpublish it so you guys wouldn't have to deal with that, but since there doesn't seem to be an immediate fix, we're stuck with it that way. In the meantime, if you'd prefer to read it at my Yahoo Group, you can find it here. Like I said before, there will be a few bugs along the way, but we'll work through them.

hmmm... the "love shack" is certainly over the top!!! your scary imagination has really run riot!

mad bastard!

• Like 1

bahahhahaha too funnny, but unfortunatly i was hoping for a 4th spot with just a really amazing bed. Not one to be sexified in. And who will clean this room without robbie and Brad around? Seriously do they Really clean up after themselves? lol. The Security is funny, but i think there should have been three areas for security...but hey brad and robbie can modify it a little i guess.

• Like 2

hmmm... the "love shack" is certainly over the top!!! your scary imagination has really run riot!

mad bastard!

Confession time: It wasn't my scary imagination, that came from one of my team members. And no, it wasn't Jeremy.biggrin.gif

bahahhahaha too funnny, but unfortunatly i was hoping for a 4th spot with just a really amazing bed. Not one to be sexified in. And who will clean this room without robbie and Brad around? Seriously do they Really clean up after themselves? lol. The Security is funny, but i think there should have been three areas for security...but hey brad and robbie can modify it a little i guess.

Well, it's ironic that you should mention that. The person who drafted the original love den description suggested that they have a slave there to keep things clean and attend to anything else Brad and Robbie may want. That didn't really seem like something they'd want. Now when Stef does one for himself, maybe then....

• Like 3

hmm just read the chapter again and another serious bug with this new system is really going to bug me:

Auto-censor??? Really GA?

Is there a way to turn it off or am I just going to have to skip GA all together and go to yahoo?

I just got announcement for chapters 55-57. I used the link but nothing is there. Is this a glitch?

That's because I posted them but didn't publish them yet. I wanted to get them up on the system and tweak them there. This is my first time playing around with that part of the system. They'll be hitting over the next week.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..