UK GA Meet Summer 2011

paya

Don't worry it's going to rain (it's London after all) and we will need to do the plan B ... (we still don't know what it is!)

Posted Image For the photographs, I think that we will be careful and not post them anywhere...

Hmmmmm..... well to me a picnic in central london is pretty much my idea of hell, but if thats what everyone else agrees to, I will have to go along I guess.

I totally agree with Jon re: photographs of the event, I would prefer to be the photographer in that case, rather than the model.

Don't worry it's going to rain (it's London after all) and we will need to do the plan B ... (we still don't know what it is!)

Posted Image For the photographs, I think that we will be careful and not post them anywhere...

I wasnt so much worried abotu the rain, but I suffer from Chronic Pain in my leg and hip, and to some extent my lower back, which would make sitting on the ground difficult and painful. moreover, Nephy guess would be in a similar position if she can make it

I wasnt so much worried abotu the rain, but I suffer from Chronic Pain in my leg and hip, and to some extent my lower back, which would make sitting on the ground difficult and painful. moreover, Nephy guess would be in a similar position if she can make it

Outch I understand! Perhaps someone who is near London have some chair for picnic than we can have...

Hmmmmm..... well to me a picnic in central london is pretty much my idea of hell, but if thats what everyone else agrees to, I will have to go along I guess.

I totally agree with Jon re: photographs of the event, I would prefer to be the photographer in that case, rather than the model.

We can always set up the picnic blanket around some bench where you or Nephy could sit, nobody wants you to suffer. :hug:

Awww dont worry about it :) I'm sure we can find a place that has a bench or if all else fails i'm sure we can sit somewhere inside to eat :) There are alot of seating places in London anyway :) I'm not able to walk very far cuz of my ankles so you are not alone Westie! :)

And i agree with Paya noone wants anyone to suffer :hug: for everyone :D

The discussion has started in the group opened by Johnathan Colourfield. Get in touch with him if you want to be part of the meet.

Only 2 and a half months to plan everything... so come and give us your ideas and schedules.

I would be in a similar situation too :) dislocateing knees

• 2 weeks later...

I have booked and paid for my hotel and tickets. YAY YAY YAY YAY

I am SO coming :)

Friday to Monday

|I'm up for anything anywhere as long as I don't have to walk far and can sit.

As for photos I don't care who takes my photo or where it's posted just asd long as you don't put anything too embsrasssing on youtube

I have booked and paid for my hotel and tickets. YAY YAY YAY YAY

I am SO coming :)

Friday to Monday

|I'm up for anything anywhere as long as I don't have to walk far and can sit.

As for photos I don't care who takes my photo or where it's posted just asd long as you don't put anything too embsrasssing on youtube

Cool! i can't wait to see everybody Posted Image!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've set up a closed Google Group for all GA Gatherings so any future discussion involving time and dates and locations can be located there.

Its private and not on the Google Groups Directory so it has utmost privacy.

If people who are coming could PM me their email addresses it would be greatly appreciated so i can send out invitations. I will send out invitations for people who I have email addresses for and then members can invite members etc. A whole chain of love :D

Jesus i sound like an Admin...

Help me :P

12 members have joined the group so far. If you're still planning on coming, drop Johnathan a PM. The clock is ticking by ;)

• 1 month later...

Hope it goes great! At some point, try to take a group picture (checking first to make sure everyone is willing to be photographed and put on the web) and then post it here.

:-)

Have a great time!!

I'm working this weekend - the service industry, annoying :). But I may get free tickets to Creamfields on sat so looking good anyway.

Maybe another time I'll be able to make it/

celes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...