Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Has anyone thought how Julie fits into this?

Since she introduced Bridget into the story, I think she might be involved in this more than we think. She has a captain's ticket, maybe she was a drug mule too.

I just can't help but believe she is up to her nipples in this thing.

Jim

Wooo, CJ may throw us a curve ball but she is in Tahiti - not going to hurt Trevor unless he contacts her. She never did hurt Trevor in the past. It seems to be all bridget unless someone can point more evidence.

It's crossed my mind more than once to wonder about the coincidence. Julia just happens to introduce Trevor to someone who's involved with drug running, who has absolutely no scruples whatsoever and who is also closely tied to the boat on which Trev's mother was sailing when she disappeared.

I suppose that Bridget's public face has had to be impeccable so maybe there really is nothing more than coincidence to it.

• Like 1

It's crossed my mind more than once to wonder about the coincidence. Julia just happens to introduce Trevor to someone who's involved with drug running, who has absolutely no scruples whatsoever and who is also closely tied to the boat on which Trev's mother was sailing when she disappeared.

I suppose that Bridget's public face has had to be impeccable so maybe there really is nothing more than coincidence to it.

I totally agree that it is probably really nothing more than a coincidence. As Emma Bull said,

Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

I think that definitely applies when we are reading one of this authors works. The goat has many many levers and pulleys that he plays with and chews on. Some he chews on and just leaves there hanging over us. Maybe he will chew on them again and maybe he wont.

I am sure it is just a coincidence that I enjoy all of Chris's stories on several sites.

• Like 1

B).............The goat is a master at misdirection, but I have never seen a character of his not have a conclusion somewhere in the story. Julie is a loose thread, and I'm sure we will hear of her again. But if she is a protagonist or an antagonist in the story, we probably won't really know until towards the end of the story. She is in Tahiti after all, she could be the head of the Cartel for all we know and could be angry that her organization was taken down with Trevor's involvement. Or she could be a last minute savior from Sanchez's last draw attempt.

Personally, I like the idea of Bridget and George trying to hide with Julie when things go down, not knowing the they are flies drawn into the spider web.

0:)

Edited by Benji

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..