Best kiss you have ever had

I love kissing, it can be just as intimate as sex. Kissin many times tells a lot abot person's bed manners as well, I think. My ex didn't kiss, nope never, well maybe 5 times in ten years... So it was horrible.

I don't like sloppy, lazy lips. Or too much tongue. I do love tender kisses.

Maybe you peeps wouldn't mind shharing the best kissing experience you have had?

Mine was with a girl, who made me stand against a wall and she was trying so hard to be seductive - in a way she really was, but in a funny way! The kiss was such a turn on from the moment our lips touched. She kinda nibbed me first then enough pressure and little bit of tongue - pure heaven. Enough body contact, not too much. Then it was over too soon.

• Like 1

Sex can be quite clinical to downright filthy if it's all "down there." A kiss, though, is always an intimate act.

My first kiss is the one I'll always remember. No teeth, no tongue, just a loving caress of the lips that had my toes tingling. It didn't hurt that it lasted for several minutes before we came up for air.

Sex can be quite clinical to downright filthy if it's all "down there." A kiss, though, is always an intimate act.

My first kiss is the one I'll always remember. No teeth, no tongue, just a loving caress of the lips that had my toes tingling. It didn't hurt that it lasted for several minutes before we came up for air.

Good thing it didn't hurt! ;)

• Like 1

My present relationship LOVES to kiss. I however, don't really enjoy it that much lol. There comes a point in the foreplay and whatnot where, I'm over it, but humor her for her sake :P It's only her who gets hurt in the end, cause she's a really aggressive kisser, and gets into it a lot. Bottom line, is it doesn't help my stamina much after like, 45 minutes of that lol.

I think I'm the rare breed of guy who would rather make-out than go further. Call me crazy. I think the best kisses have the best stories attached to them.

The best kiss I ever had was with a friend of mine who I'd known for over a year. i had a hopeless crush on him, going back and forth wondering if he was straight or just not into me. But there was an undeniable tension between us simply because we were such good friends, spent so much time together, and had a naturally flirtatious relationship.

So one night, we're flirting more than friends do and in my head I'm thinking, am I setting myself up here? Is he just tipsy and being flirty or is this actually about to happen? We go back to the house where he was staying and the girls he was staying with were still out, so we just lounged and talked. I kept giving him "are we going to do this?" looks and saying things with a lot of entendre, and he seemed like he was into it. I figured, if we're going to hook up, we have to go to my place. So I got up and sat next to him on his couch and said I was going to home, he could join me if he wanted to. Very non-chalant, trying not to be desperate even though I clearly wanted him. He just looked at me and licked his lips and said he wasn't sure he should. And then I started to get up and say, "ok, bye" when he said, "wait. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything." He looked at me again and I just said ok, we didn't have to do anything. We talked about something else for a minute, me thinking this friend-barrier had screwed me forever. Finally, as I was actually about to leave, he goes, "f**k it" and pulled me down to the couch with him. That kiss was the single best sexual moment of my life (and the sexual encounter that followed wasn't earth-shaking, but it was nothing to scoff at.). It was extremely horny, but not sloppy. It was passionate, but not too tender. It was clearly leading to more, but it wasn't rushed.

:)

• Like 2

Mine was with this really cute, really amazing, really passionate boy. We went swimming and in the middle of the pool he grabbed my arms and took me down under the water with him and kissed me underwater. Probably the most amazing kiss ever.

• Like 1

This thread reminds me of the song "My first kiss went a little like this... hmm... and twist.. .hmm... and twist."

Hahahaaa... So true, hon!

Mine was with this really cute, really amazing, really passionate boy. We went swimming and in the middle of the pool he grabbed my arms and took me down under the water with him and kissed me underwater. Probably the most amazing kiss ever.

Underwater kissing - sounds like a movie kiss **sigh**

My present relationship LOVES to kiss. I however, don't really enjoy it that much lol. There comes a point in the foreplay and whatnot where, I'm over it, but humor her for her sake :P It's only her who gets hurt in the end, cause she's a really aggressive kisser, and gets into it a lot. Bottom line, is it doesn't help my stamina much after like, 45 minutes of that lol.

Cute new avatar!

I'd get tired of too long kissing marathons too... Maybe you could help her understand that quality is more important than quantity :P

I'm still waiting for my first kiss--What the Firetruck?! :(

All this uber romantic kissing stuff is making me uber jealous!!

I'm hoping I get mine in the rain, or on a rollercoaster, or on a pile of coats, or upsidedown, or EVEN in the middle of a crowded street! <3

The list goes on and on, but bottome line is I'm still waiting, tehe. D;

wow most of yours was so romantic and sweet. My first kiss was with my sisters boyfriend. He was playng video games in the lounge and I was young and slutty, so i sat on his lap and just kinda stuck my tongue in his mouth and moved it around. Not what i had imagined it would be but it was nice while it lasted

I was saving the city of New York, as usual, and I saw Chrissy under attack, as usual. When I saved him, he pulled my Spiderman mask half way up and kissed me while I was hanging upside down. :wub:

Edit: I rewatched Spiderman and I forgot to add: it was raining too, which makes it even more romantic.

Edit Edit: 100% true story. innocent.gif

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Like 2