Full moon - oh dear

It is full moon again. It makes me so restless and well... . It feels like buttrflies fluttering inside my chest. I feel breathless and wild. I feel daring and a bit dangerous.

Over the years I have learnt not to go drinking during full moon, that has never ended up well. Sober I can controll myself, but... I might be a bit out there. Gonna be in chatroom tonight :devil:

Any similar experiences?

I used to own a business that included answering suicide hotline calls. During full moon and no moon phases, our call volume always went up and the calls were more severe. We always had extra staff on duty. ...and lots of Kleenex...

Our "success" rate was never as high during those times as the in between times.

I enjoy looking at fullmoons and the like, but that's only because I've always been interested and intrigued by space. I don't really have any believe that the moon has some kind of otherworldly or metaphysical affect on me, full or not :P

• Like 1