Favorite kind of music?

I'm really into Spanish/Latino pop right now - preferably Shakira and Enrique Iglesias. But I'm coming up empty for new stuff. I was just wondering what everyone's favorite tastes were, and, if you like Spanish pop....if you had any suggestions for me! Feel free to leave recommendations, too, even if it isn't Spanish :)

Not really pop (more like latin rock), but I'd suggest Arjona for some great songs

Arjona on grooveshark

Edit to add: Another reason why I like Arjona-- I went to his concert in LA, where he surprised his largely Latin-American and largely Catholic audience with a new song (and video) about a young gay boy (the lyrics suggest he may be transgendered). I admire the fact that he went w/ his heart, even though he knew there was a good chance he'd alienate some of his fans.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xauaj7_ricardo-arjona-que-nadie-vea-video_music

I listen to few latin pop (apart from Shakira and Enrique, I like Alejandro Sanz). I listen to basically all kinds of music except metal and rock. I love pop and r'n'b. I'm digging Adele, Taylor Swift and Rihanna right now.

I love hip-hop... mainly aussie hip-hop (way better imo) and most types of metal, but I like dance/techno that I can get lost in and some pop/radio music

heres my suggestions

^ Drapht.. from my hometown

^ one of my favourite songs of all times

Not really pop (more like latin rock), but I'd suggest Arjona for some great songs

Arjona on grooveshark

Edit to add: Another reason why I like Arjona-- I went to his concert in LA, where he surprised his largely Latin-American and largely Catholic audience with a new song (and video) about a young gay boy (the lyrics suggest he may be transgendered). I admire the fact that he went w/ his heart, even though he knew there was a good chance he'd alienate some of his fans.

http://www.dailymoti...vea-video_music

that's awesome - about his LA concert I mean. But I'll be sure to check him out, thanks for the tip!

Electronica. Morning noon and night.

What specific subgenre I'm into changes pretty regularly. Right now,

Liquid Drum and Bass

French/Disco House/Nu Disco

Electro House

Dubstep/brostep/Drumstep/Electrostep