Since there is already one thread for Bonds Unbroken, I was unsure If I should leave a comment in there or start a new one. I decided to start a new one, so shoot me :P

I thought the the old thread was fine for the saving of e-fiction reviews, but I wanted a living discussion thread too!

I'm so excited about the bird Carthera! I never ever thought it would be possible to get so smitten about birds, but then again everything with a predator quality appeals to me!

Well, compared to cats, big and small, birds have always been a little boring to me - beautful to watch but... I'm not thinking like that at all anymore! I started to getting flashes of freedom, and haunting from high skies...!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it - brought a brainstorm on me :wacko:.

Thank you Cia!

• Site Administrator

Aww, thanks for the topic, and the comments. I have always thought of flying, with wings or magically, as exhilarating. The freedom of it was what always drew me. The predatory birds with their streamline shapes, power, and grace, and I'm hooked. We have hawks and falcons all over my neighborhood and they are amazing to watch. Predatory animals have such a powerful aura, add in those qualities to a dominant male and we have one hot man. Make two bond together and we have flames!!

To support that, since I don't want to write PWP (Plot, what plot??) stories and I needed a hook I have a lot of background story going on that will hopefully intrigue and suck a reader in. What are the dreams foretelling/showing? What happened to Velaku? Who is his mate? Is there a plot against him? If there is, who is behind it all? Will he have a mate or is he a freak of nature?? Keep reading and you'll find all the answers!!

This is one of my favourite stories in GA! I just love our Falcon boy, Velaku, how strong yet delicate he is. Natham, purring and being posessive was super cute! I'm really excited about this story :)

• Site Administrator

Yeah, beyond dreams of wanting to fly throughout my life I've always owned cats. And those purring little monsters are just creatures of total physical pleasure when you get them to start purring. The idea of a hot man doing that? Yeah... smoking! They had a trial by fire to start their relationship and it certainly wasn't 'normal' but I have to say Velaku and Natham were two of my favorite characters as well. Thanks so much reading, reviewing, commenting... You're a gem!