• Site Administrator

Okies, my apologies :*).

I actually had some fun the past couple of days so didn't update the standings.

Well, here we go:

Jack Frost (aka Hopeless Montreal Fan) 0 + 0 = 0 points

Mandartiania (aka Maria)-------- 0 + 0 = 0 points

Bumblebee (aka Bee)-------- 0 + 0 = 0 points

Mark Arbour (aka Mark)-------- 15 + 0 = 15 points

Prince Duchess (aka Princy)-------- 20 + 0 = 20 points

Ramon (aka Ramon :P ) -------- 25 + 5 = 30 points

Red_A------------ 25 + 5 = 30 points

TommyB ------- 30 + 0 = 30 points

Rakuten06 (aka John)-------- 25 + 10 = 35 points

Krista (aka Gurl)------- 30 + 5 = 35 points

TrevorTime (aka Trevor)------- 30 + 10 = 40 points

And still tied for First Place

Julian Alexander 35 + 10 = 45 points and Tet Refine (Matt) 35 + 10 = 45 points

Congratulations to Julian and Matt for maintaining the lead but be aware of Trevor nipping at your heels :P

Oh, in case you are wondering where I am in my picks, I have 30

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Go East :P

Please God... Please let that Boston lose this Game 7 on Friday... I don't want Tet to visit Hinsdale and rub my face if Boston wins the Stanley Cup... Amen!

Since the Canucks will be winning the Stanley Cup (hopefully), Matt won't be rubbing it in your face! :)

• Like 1

Please God... Please let that Boston lose this Game 7 on Friday... I don't want Tet to visit Hinsdale and rub my face if Boston wins the Stanley Cup... Amen!

The canucks won the first round in 7 games, 2nd round in 6 games, 3rd round in 5 games, our final round - we're going to win in 4 games! Go canucks!

• Site Administrator

So after the Bruins won last night to go on the Stanley cup with the Canuckleheads, here are the standings......

Jack Frost (aka Hopeless Montreal Fan) 0 + 0 + 0 = 0 points

Mandartiania (aka Maria)-------- 0 + 0 + 0 = 0 points

Bumblebee (aka Bee)-------- 0 + 0 + 0 = 0 points

Mark Arbour (aka Mark)-------- 15 + 0 + 0 = 15 points

Prince Duchess (aka Princy)-------- 20 + 0 + 0 = 20 points

Red_A------------ 25 + 5 + 0 = 30 points

TommyB ------- 30 + 0 + 0 = 30 points

Ramon (aka Ramon :P ) -------- 25 + 5 + 5 = 35 points

Rakuten06 (aka John)-------- 25 + 10 + 5 = 35 points

Krista (aka Gurl)------- 30 + 5 + 5 = 40 points

TrevorTime (aka Trevor)------- 30 + 10 + 0 = 40 points

Julian Alexander ----- 35+10+0 = 45 points

And In sole position for First Place

Tet Refine (Matt) 35 + 10 + 5 = 50 points

I will be a tight finish (a) Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator

Too Bad :P

Okay, I'll make you a deal, you tell us who you are cheering for in the Stanley Cup final and I will go back and edit you out of the results :D

Edited by wildone
I hate it when I make a bad deal :(
  • Site Administrator

Read the post made on May 27th.

Pay attention. :P

You read my edit on the last post :P

• Site Administrator

Don't sit in front of the TV too long tonight Matt, the series starts tomorrow night :P

So I was glad to hear Atlanta is moving to Winnipeg, feel bad for Sam, but happy for Winnipeg :D

Up here in Canada, one of the largest restaurant chains is called Boston Pizza (in the States, they have expanded there and called Boston's). During the Montreal series they put banners over their signs for the playoff round against the Habs in the Montreal area, and called themselves Montreal Pizza. Now they are nationally covering their signs and calling themselves Vancouver Pizza. I don't think I will be eating there anytime soon 0:)

There has also been a lot of bologna coming out of Vancouver saying that they are Canada's team. Well sorry to disappoint, they are not Canada's Team, that ended with the Olympics. To tell your arch rivals fans they have to cheer for them just because of geography is pretty silly to me :P

Oh, have you guessed who I'm cheering for :D

• Like 1

Don't sit in front of the TV too long tonight Matt, the series starts tomorrow night :P

So I was glad to hear Atlanta is moving to Winnipeg, feel bad for Sam, but happy for Winnipeg :D

Up here in Canada, one of the largest restaurant chains is called Boston Pizza (in the States, they have expanded there and called Boston's). During the Montreal series they put banners over their signs for the playoff round against the Habs in the Montreal area, and called themselves Montreal Pizza. Now they are nationally covering their signs and calling themselves Vancouver Pizza. I don't think I will be eating there anytime soon 0:)

There has also been a lot of bologna coming out of Vancouver saying that they are Canada's team. Well sorry to disappoint, they are not Canada's Team, that ended with the Olympics. To tell your arch rivals fans they have to cheer for them just because of geography is pretty silly to me :P

Oh, have you guessed who I'm cheering for :D

Well the deal has to be approved by NHL's Board of Governors at the meeting on June 21st... For Winnipeg residents, circle that date on your calendars because it will be the single most important day in your life! :)

Both Luongo and Thomas played incredible tonight. I'm not sweating losing Game 1. We lost the first two at home to Montreal and still beat them. Also, anyone notice how much NBC was kissing Vancouver's ass throughout the entire game? They all but outright said they wanted Vancouver to win. Posted Image

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

It was even worse on the CBC, when Vancouver slew foots Thomas, they say it isn't a penalty when Thomas is out of the crease. Give me a break, slew footing is a interference or a tripping penalty no matter where and who it happens to.

THEN, funny how Burrows can bite a guys thumb off and the NHL rules not enough video evidence :o Give me a break :angry:

Brendon Shanahan should be ashamed of himself.

I laughed when I saw the whole biting thing play out. But honestly, I'd probably bite too if somebody was trying to shove his hand down my throat! :D