Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bottom or Top?

Dark Princess

^ I'm kind of confused here :blink: Have you tried either bottoming or topping? If you're unsure which position you prefer, then you ought to try both out (preferably with someone you trust and even better - care about and vice versa) and see what you enjoy best.

As for me, I go both ways - depends on the partner. In my case, when I meet someone, after a short while I immediately know if I would either top or bottom in that relationship. :P But, in all honesty, I think I'm more of a bottom ^^ There's just something I really enjoy about it, about someone holding you and... so on :P

I'm thinking that with your GA "name", most of us would have guessed bottom. Posted Image Then again, that goes back to the whole stereotype of bottoms, but I thought I'd tease you about it anyway. Posted Image

I'm thinking that with your GA "name", most of us would have guessed bottom. Posted Image Then again, that goes back to the whole stereotype of bottoms, but I thought I'd tease you about it anyway. Posted Image

I'm confused again :D How is my name indicative of me being a bottom? :blink:

• Site Administrator

I'm confused again :D How is my name indicative of me being a bottom? :blink:

LOL. I would guess the Tranquil is what gave him that perception. Tranquil as in quiet which seems less assertive which lends to less likely to top was probably his line of thinking. Then again the concept of a bossy bottom is hardly new so being quiet a prerequisite to being the catcher so to speak. Then we have all the strong silent types that you would expect to top based on build and demeanor... so again, not a very valid way to determine what a person does or does not like in bed. ;) Maybe Mark's assumption that I'm a top (as much as I could be :P ) comes from the tie most people give my name to the CIA, which is all macho spy stuff, lol.

LOL. I would guess the Tranquil is what gave him that perception. Tranquil as in quiet which seems less assertive which lends to less likely to top was probably his line of thinking. Then again the concept of a bossy bottom is hardly new so being quiet a prerequisite to being the catcher so to speak. Then we have all the strong silent types that you would expect to top based on build and demeanor... so again, not a very valid way to determine what a person does or does not like in bed. ;) Maybe Mark's assumption that I'm a top (as much as I could be :P ) comes from the tie most people give my name to the CIA, which is all macho spy stuff, lol.

Word. You can definitely not judge someone on their bottom/top preference just by their physical build. I'm sometimes living proof of that. ;)

:ph34r: I was going for a Zen effect with the name, not seeming like I had a leash on! Though, a little bit of light bondage is very arousing :D But anyway, I once met a very un-bottom like guy - you know, all manly, completely straight looking and acting, all muscled and stuff - turned out he was an exclusive bottom. 0:) I also met a guy who was totally un-top like and he was actually a top. It's complicated I guess, but I stand firmly that versatility is the best way to go :D
  • Like 1

Top or bottom? That’s like asking someone do they only eat chocolate or vanilla ice-cream. Why would you limit yourself? Top, bottom, right, left, inverted over the top, you name it…have fun and try it all. :thumbup:

It’s a common misconception that younger guys should bottom. I believe it has more to do with experience than age at the beginning, but once you’re comfortable and trust each other then the sky’s the limit. My hubby is only 2 months younger than me, but since I was born in November and he was born in January, I always tease him that I’m so much older and more mature (OMG---not!:lol: ) but age shouldn’t be a determining factor.

Top or bottom? That’s like asking someone do they only eat chocolate or vanilla ice-cream. Why would you limit yourself? Top, bottom, right, left, inverted over the top, you name it…have fun and try it all. :thumbup:

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout! :music:

Has anyone ever run into 2 bottoms or 2 tops trying to make a go of it - as in a relationship? Obviously, this is one reason why some couples are versatile. So I guess I'm talking about men who have a definite preference.

Might make for an interesting story...then again, maybe not.

• Site Administrator

Has anyone ever run into 2 bottoms or 2 tops trying to make a go of it - as in a relationship? Obviously, this is one reason why some couples are versatile. So I guess I'm talking about men who have a definite preference.

I think that being completely compatible sexually isn't that common anyway. Lots of couples have compromises for things one partner wants that the other might not. Could you imagine the types of games two tops might get up to in order to determine who is going to bottom from time to time? :P

Ha, I've never actually thought about it before. Technically I've only ever been the bottom in my girl on girl bonding time, but when I'm alone and fantasizing about it, I'm a total top, I won't go into detail about that because that's just well...not in good taste :P

So to sum it up, I guess I'm versatile.

To be honest, I'm not even thinking about the whole, submissive or dominant aspect of it, that's a whole other can of wonderful, and is my own little secret :)

Edited by undisclosedtoyou

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm a top

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom.

I'm usually pretty versatile but lately I've been in a much more sexually submissive mood. Just take me to dinner, watch a movie with me, and then you can do w/e you want with me Posted Image (just don't bite Posted Image)

• Like 2

JP and Step in the CAP series are both bottoms and they've managed a healthy relationship. As for knowing people in real life? I try not to know those details about my friends! :P

I'm a top

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom.

I'm usually pretty versatile but lately I've been in a much more sexually submissive mood. Just take me to dinner, watch a movie with me, and then you can do w/e you want with me Posted Image (just don't bite Posted Image)

Its that easy? :D

Fun topic. I have always considered myself a versatile bottom. In my current relationship of over 7yrs! I find myself in the bottom position and loving it, now of course we switch it up from time to time!

Fun topic. I have always considered myself a versatile bottom. In my current relationship of over 7yrs! I find myself in the bottom position and loving it, now of course we switch it up from time to time!

I'm a top

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom

bottom.

Crap where were you when I was in college - er . . . wait, don't answer that, it will depress me :P

Crap where were you when I was in college - er . . . wait, don't answer that, it will depress me Posted Image

Oh boy, I so could have been mean here. :P

Purddy much.

I'm on a holiday sale.

You're just trying to get me to come down there aren't you. :P

Crap where were you when I was in college - er . . . wait, don't answer that, it will depress me Posted Image

Elementary school, most likely.

You're just trying to get me to come down there aren't you. Posted Image

Is it working?Posted Image

Next year, one of these could be yours Posted Image

Sexy, aren't they?

(These specific tix were actually 300 a pop, I had to sell em)

Oh boy those tickets look sexy! :D And of course that includes the sexy entertainment after the game from the host right? ;)