Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bottom or Top?

Dark Princess

Ah, but that's my point! When is it appropriate to 'pop the question'? Say you've been dating a guy for a couple weeks, things are going well, you both like each other, then you get to the sex part and you're both strictly tops or bottoms and it doesn't work out. I wouldn't say it's a waste of time, but it is definitely one of those 'That awkward moment when...' situations.

Best case scenario: You both get a little...shall we say, "adventurous". ;):D

Best case scenario: You both get a little...shall we say, "adventurous". Posted Image Posted Image

Well last time I made HIM be the adventurous one since it was his idea to get to the sex :P

I dunno I imagine I lean 40-60% top /bottom but most of the guys I've dated tend to lean towards bottoming so thats how things have been. I think its a mood thing with me, I've never just wanted to dominate, its not a 50 shades of dreadful but it is a control issue. I like to be in control and have myself lay on top and ensure I'm doing everything I can to make sure its enjoyable and when I'm in a more of a I've had a couple of Gins, or i'm tired but still playful i'll reverse but make them work for it. Its to complex an issue for me to be clear bottom/top.

So for those that are strictly tops or bottoms that are interested in dating and getting to know someone before they sleep with them, what's the appropriate way to go about figuring it out?

Maybe by the 3rd or 4th date, you should wear a "Catcher" or "Pitcher" T-Shirt Posted Image

Maybe by the 3rd or 4th date, you should wear a "Catcher" or "Pitcher" T-Shirt Posted Image

No wonder I've always dreamed of being a catcher when I played baseball (long times ago, can't play anymore).... I always ended up being a batter though (can't catch too well).

Edited by Ashi

Bottom. I always was and always will be. I keep trying to figure out why that is. Maybe it's because it's in my nature to want to make my partner happy. What guy (even st8) wouldn't want a nice tight, inviting place to put his physical (and hopefully emotional) outlet impliment into.

Initially, anyway, it's not that great being the bottom. You have to work at it for it to be fun for you. If you are a top, there is no work at all, or not very much. You just spring one (sometimes with the help of your partner) and then go to town. Although it would be nice if you would learn a few sexy things to say or moan while your at it. We bottoms really get off on that shit. And would it be asking too much if it could last a little longer? Please. I mean, there is a lot of prep and doing that for a 10 second event is ... well it's just not being very nice, ya know?

Also, there is preparation if you are underneath, I mean, if you don't prepare it can be very unsexy to most people. At least for me, it is very embarrassing to have an unwanted odor or a messy ending to a little get-together.

Bottom. I always was and always will be. I keep trying to figure out why that is. Maybe it's because it's in my nature to want to make my partner happy. What guy (even st8) wouldn't want a nice tight, inviting place to put his physical (and hopefully emotional) outlet impliment into.

Initially, anyway, it's not that great being the bottom. You have to work at it for it to be fun for you. If you are a top, there is no work at all, or not very much. You just spring one (sometimes with the help of your partner) and then go to town. Although it would be nice if you would learn a few sexy things to say or moan while your at it. We bottoms really get off on that shit. And would it be asking too much if it could last a little longer? Please. I mean, there is a lot of prep and doing that for a 10 second event is ... well it's just not being very nice, ya know?

Also, there is preparation if you are underneath, I mean, if you don't prepare it can be very unsexy to most people. At least for me, it is very embarrassing to have an unwanted odor or a messy ending to a little get-together.

Surprisingly graphics, but you worded perfectly... (I can already smell it... YUCK). Yes, it takes more than 10 seconds for bottoms to feel something. It is a lot psychological not just prostate stimulating, and I think strict top boys should take note of that, so it does take time (I think I am giving Y_B some awful and WRONG thought now...).

And kudo on the explanation why some of us are strict bottom thing.... Linguica (or was it another guy...? in any case, it's dated memory now) told me I was too eager to please. It was kind of revelation to me, though I didn't try very hard. I realized it could be a turn off or reason for a guy to back off (for one reason or another). But yeah, I think I can understand you just fine. I just want my (would be) partner to be happy. I hope they wouldn't overthink too much. It's that smile I want to see.... It doesn't have to be sex... (but sex is extra bonus. Okay, I am saying too much... Posted Image People might get the wrong idea about me... LOL!).

Edited by Ashi

Being with a "strict" anything isn't that great...unless you're the "strict" opposite, then I suppose it's perfect. The most fun I've had have been with people who are at least somewhat versatile.

Being with a "strict" anything isn't that great...unless you're the "strict" opposite, then I suppose it's perfect. The most fun I've had have been with people who are at least somewhat versatile.

Versatile, what's that? Replace that with insatiable... now we're talking. :P Can't believe you are the one who is preaching me. This is just... wrong. :P