My kind of Flash Mob

Very cool! I've seen them live and in person in San Francisco, but I've never seen a vid of a Flash Mob in a supermarket before. The young guy in a white shirt and tie looks like a store manager. He also looks like he doesn't know what to think or do about the Flash Mob. :2thumbs:

Colin B)

Several Random thoughts

I loved the woman who was waving the flag :great:

I wonder what people were thinking when some one strapped on a big old bass drum or a sousa phone and marched into the store :blink:

Whoever filmed this did a great job off piecing together the various film feeds and keeping it in time with the music

And - I wonder how much stuff got stolen when everyone was in front watching the distraction. :funny:

Bet it was a shop lifters wet dream come true. LOL

• Like 1

I love flash mobs and this was really cool. My co-workers heard the sound and all came over to watch on my laptop...I notices a few stares at the big GA- Gay Authors - Quality Gay Fiction across the top! Hehehehe... If they didnt know they do now!