9/11 Tribute

MikeL

I remember the day. The first news came in gym class as one of the coaches was muttering about the news of a plane hitting one of the world trade centers, but most people did not really care. We were teenagers thinking about our own lives.

it was kind of strange to hear it happen through our English teacher's radio, no one knew he actually kept an old one around. The world felt like it stood still when the news reached our class of the second plane and others being the in air; it was up to 4 or 5 at one point. Afterward, none of us really spoke a word and the hallways were silent.

It was the silence that I remember, more than anything from that day.

Posted Image

The first time a steel frame building ever collapsed due to fire happened that day, Three times. Before this a dozen

major fires, some burning for over a day, never once resulted in collapse.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am just stating a simple fact. oh and this picture. lol

Posted Image

The first time a steel frame building ever collapsed due to fire happened that day, Three times. Before this a dozen

major fires, some burning for over a day, never once resulted in collapse.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am just stating a simple fact. oh and this picture. lol

Don't turn this into a conspiracy thread. Its called "Tribute" for a reason. If you wanna discuss the looney conspiracy theories, start another thread.