`

Thank you Bleu, I look forward to reading it!

For information concerning the time between chapters being published, please read the open letter to all found in the "About Me" section on my profile page, HERE

Sorry! Did not know you were going through that, if I was or am a potential bone marrow transplant you have it! Seriously, you ask if you want these old bones and I'd swear I'd do it.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to say that I intend to start working on the story again this weekend. I believe I will be able to focus on it now and pour all of myself into it until it or I am finished. Thanks for giving me the time to get it together and not pounding me over the head for not having it finished by now. I owe a lot of thanks for everyone that has followed and worked on this story. It had been my wish to make this story into a series and crossing Genres in a way that wouldn't offend anyone and keep the story within the realm of possibility. Only time and the grace of God will tell the tale.

Billy

• Like 1
I'm happy to say that I intend to start working on the story again this weekend. I believe I will be able to focus on it now and pour all of myself into it until it or I am finished. Thanks for giving me the time to get it together and not pounding me over the head for not having it finished by now. I owe a lot of thanks for everyone that has followed and worked on this story. It had been my wish to make this story into a series and crossing Genres in a way that wouldn't offend anyone and keep the story within the realm of possibility. Only time and the grace of God will tell the tale.

Billy

Great news :) Glad to hear that you're feeling like picking it up again. Best of luck with it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good news!

Chapter 19 is now with my beta reader and by Friday it could be with my editor. Soooooo, maybe early next week the next chapter of T&T will be published.

Thanks to those of you for hanging with me while I went through and still going through some trying times of my own. I hope this next chapter will make it worth while.

Again, THANK YOU!

Billy

• Like 1
Chapter 19 is now published.

I hope you enjoy it. If you do, please leave a review :)

And everyone is welcome to comment here as well.

Billy

B) .............. Great chapter! Left the review in the other place!

• Like 1
B) .............. Great chapter! Left the review in the other place!

Thanks Benji! I loved the review.  I wish more people would take the time, after reading the chapters, to leave a review.  It would help a lot to know what my readers are thinking.  I believe I would grow as an author, if I had more input.  About 200 people have read this chapter so far, but only 10 people clicked they liked it, and only 2 left a review.  That kind of leaves me feeling that very few people actually like the story.

Billy I left a review after I read the chapter. I love this story! Don't worry, if 200 people read this story, you know they love it. I am guilty of seldom leaving a review, but I always press the like button.

• Like 1

Good news!

Chapter 20 is now with my beta reader and by Friday it could be with my editor. Soooooo, maybe early next week Chapter 20 of T&T will be published.

Thanks to those of you for hanging with me while I went through and still going through some trying times of my own. I hope this next chapter will make it worth while.

Again, THANK YOU!

Billy

• Like 1

Sounds good, can't wait for the next chapter to come out! It's going to be interesting to find out the reactions, as well as finding more details about J.T. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the review you left on this chapter. I'm glad you liked it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it will be next week sometime before I can publish chapter 21. Hang in there. Life sometimes changes plans.

I would published it unedited, but that would make some people mad at me and probably make me look bad :P  Wayne and Louis really do make me look a lot better than I am at writing. I'm truly still learning how to write and with their help, it's taking less time than it would otherwise. Thanks for hanging in there with me :)

• Like 1