Thank you Benji. Maybe something was missed in this chapter. There was a hint ;)

B) ............Nope I didn't miss it

“Thankfully, no. No names were mentioned at all. However, some unnamed source was quoted that there were persons of interest, who hasn't been formally questioned, yet. It went on to say that both parties would be questioned today.” Dad said, while he watched me closely for my reaction.

Of course his son missed the implication.......still if I missed some other clue, I'll re-read it, I always enjoy doing that anyways. Sometimes I re-read a chapter 3 times before commenting on it.

Looks like it will be next week sometime before I can publish chapter 21. Hang in there. Life sometimes changes plans.

I would published it unedited, but that would make some people mad at me and probably make me look bad :P  Wayne and Louis really do make me look a lot better than I am at writing. I'm truly still learning how to write and with their help, it's taking less time than it would otherwise. Thanks for hanging in there with me :)

I think your writing style has become much tighter (that's a good thing) and much clearer from where you started in 2011. You are also much better on adding in detail and obviously doing more research, also good things. :)

• Like 1

B) ............Nope I didn't miss it

“Thankfully, no. No names were mentioned at all. However, some unnamed source was quoted that there were persons of interest, who hasn't been formally questioned, yet. It went on to say that both parties would be questioned today.” Dad said, while he watched me closely for my reaction.

Of course his son missed the implication.......still if I missed some other clue, I'll re-read it, I always enjoy doing that anyways. Sometimes I re-read a chapter 3 times before commenting on it.

That's wasn't exactly what I meant :P Actually, Andy did get what his dad was saying and the reason he answered the way he did. :P

I think your writing style has become much tighter (that's a good thing) and much clearer from where you started in 2011. You are also much better on adding in detail and obviously doing more research, also good things. :)

Thanks Tim, I'm trying to learn the art of writing. I have a couple of good teachers :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review Benji, with the reviews on this chapter so far, you guys have pushed this story into the top 30 reviewed stories of all-time on Gay Authors. It hit over 20,000 views making it one of the top 40 all-times viewed story. And presently the 24th favorite story. All this because of you guys! Thanks from the bottom of my heart :wub:

I'm sorry, it doesn't look like I will have a chapter out this week. I'm not sure what happened. As they say, stuff happens. If not Friday, now, then maybe Monday. One thing I'm not going to do anymore is rush to get a new chapter out. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, stuff is just against me. No one to blame, just stuff. *shrugs*

Sorry

Chapter 23 is now published!

B) .......Okay Brat!  I fully did not expect that, it seems Codey's situation has taken over precedent of JT's problem, in other words a swerve in the story. I do understand that it will take time for the courts to take JT to trial due to his injuries and the investigation. A machete is a very horrible weapon, but if the autopsies prove the direction and the right/left handedness of the attack/slayings could not have been done by someone in a a smaller diminutive state, and the time of death can be proven to be before JT's return to home. Well even the prosecutor would have to be ashamed of himself in this case.  

Going back to Cody, I'm not sure if he has been told yet that his 'new' foster parents were killed in the crash, there was no inkling that he knew in this chapter. So where to place him now? Seems obvious to me where he will go!!

Great chapter, a tad short though!

Benji

(P.S. not sure what happened but I could not get this review under you 'review site under chapters, so I''l post it here)

B) .......Okay Brat!  I fully did not expect that, it seems Codey's situation has taken over precedent of JT's problem, in other words a swerve in the story. I do understand that it will take time for the courts to take JT to trial due to his injuries and the investigation. A machete is a very horrible weapon, but if the autopsies prove the direction and the right/left handedness of the attack/slayings could not have been done by someone in a a smaller diminutive state, and the time of death can be proven to be before JT's return to home. Well even the prosecutor would have to be ashamed of himself in this case.  

Going back to Cody, I'm not sure if he has been told yet that his 'new' foster parents were killed in the crash, there was no inkling that he knew in this chapter. So where to place him now? Seems obvious to me where he will go!!

Great chapter, a tad short though!

Benji

(P.S. not sure what happened but I could not get this review under you 'review site under chapters, so I''l post it here)

I'll try to keep all the plots updated and in time weave into one.

Sorry on the shortness. I'll try to write more :) Maybe :P

Thanks for trying to leave a review. I'm not sure what happened there either. I had a problem posting the story, but AJ was good enough to help me out.

Thanks for the awesome comments! :hug:

Edited by Billy Brat
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say that I have a bad feeling that T&T will not be posted on GA any longer. Nothing is for sure, but differences have come up that may be unable to be solved. I know this story isn't one of the best on here, or even close, but it's my story and I'm proud of it. Thank you to everyone that read it and left awesome reviews, comments, and likes. You made the story climb into the top 20 on many fronts. Thank you. I will continue the story somewhere.

Edited by Billy Brat

I'm sorry to say that I have a bad feeling that T&T will not be posted on GA any longer. Nothing is for sure, but differences have come up that may be unable to be solved. I know this story isn't one of the best on here, or even close, but it's my story and I'm proud of it. Thank you to everyone that read it and left awesome reviews, comments, and likes. You made the story climb into the top 20 on many fronts. Thank you. I will continue the story somewhere.

B) ................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am updating the first 14 chapters over the next few days. There were a lot of editing errors in those chapters that were a distraction. Hopefully, these corrections will make the story an easier read and more enjoyable. However, I know that every edit I make will cause an e-mail to be sent to those of you that are following the story, I apologize for that. Maybe once I'm done you might like to go back and re-read the story in it's better form.

I want to thank  Rndmrunner for reviewing and editing the first half of this story for me the past few days. The improvement of the story is because of his hard work, my thanks to you, Rick!

It's never too late to be what you might of been.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...