• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's da deal. Chapter 18 is written and is now in the very good hands of my team who are working hard at turning my writing into something some of you will like, I hope :) So, please give us time, and before you know it, it'll be posted.

One other thing of note. I've changed the rating to "mature". Even though I have changed the way I planned on writing this story, which is a love story between two teenage boys, who fight abuse and become involved in a murder investigation, there may be a scene or two in the coming chapters that the "mature" rating would be more appropriate. I hope I don't lose readers because of this, but I felt it would have been dishonest not to change the rating.

Thanks, Billy. I read 17 and 18 today...

*goes to write a review*

`

Thank you Bleu, I look forward to reading it!

For information concerning the time between chapters being published, please read the open letter to all found in the "About Me" section on my profile page, HERE

• Like 1