Posted Image .................Well that was interesting, did not see the turn of events for JT, I should have expected though seeing that JT was so controlled by his father. We wait for that other shoe to fall, however the mythology/mysticism was lost when you brought in theocracy of the religious christian concept. You started out using 'spiritual' beings, but ended up pinpointing a secular G-D. Otherwise a great chapter!

I promise to tie it all together in a way that you will know where I'm coming from :)

Nothing is ever lost when it is all........ ;)

Thanks for leaving a comment :D

Posted Image .................Hey Brat! Nice chapter! The pastor is a fool not taking the Judge's advice about a lawyer. I see a slam-dunk case and he and his wife looking years behind bars. Posted Image Looking forward to more!

Posted Image .................Hey Brat! Nice chapter! The pastor is a fool not taking the Judge's advice about a lawyer. I see a slam-dunk case and he and his wife looking years behind bars. Posted Image Looking forward to more!

Thank you Benji :)

Time tells all tales ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for taking longer than usual for the next chapter, but I am working on it. I want it to be good and one after read that makes you sit back and go wow, let me read that again :)

Please keep the faith.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews are down, likes are way down. I guess people stopped liking the story, which kinda gives me a reason to not write it, if you're wondering why there's hasn't been a new chapter in a while.

What do you think?

Reviews are down, likes are way down. I guess people stopped liking the story, which kinda gives me a reason to not write it, if you're wondering why there's hasn't been a new chapter in a while.

What do you think?

Posted Image ...................Methinks you over-think this too much! A weekly posting reminds people, there are so many stories coming out of here in GA, that a lapse can make people forget they were reading it. I remember reading 'Charlie' then the author didn't write for awhile, I forgot I was reading it until I saw it on another site. Found out it was completed, Hahaha! I respond to every story I read, some don't, and that is a shame, apathy is a funny thing, but readers should always acknowledge the authors time and at least say something or put up a like!

• Like 1

Billy,

Trust me not everyone always comments. I was up and down all through Accidents Happen. With Jonas I've had some personal issues which made getting it out every week impossible. People are fickle. If you are writing for the comments, you won't ever be happy. Write the story you want and that makes you happy. If you enjoy what you are putting out then hopefully it will find the audience, if not immediately then eventually. Trust me, I like your story.

Wayne

• Like 1

I have no lessons to give because I'm pretty bad at leaving reviews. My excuse is that the mobile app doesn't allow me to leave a review (I mostly read from my Blackberry).

Readers are fickle, and they are also very diverse. Some will leave you useful reviews, some will leave you nice but useless reviews, some are shy, some don't know what to say, others don't care. That's just how things are. Don't take it personally.

Also, there are less people around on GA from April to October.

• Like 1

Posted Image ...................Methinks you over-think this too much! A weekly posting reminds people, there are so many stories coming out of here in GA, that a lapse can make people forget they were reading it. I remember reading 'Charlie' then the author didn't write for awhile, I forgot I was reading it until I saw it on another site. Found out it was completed, Hahaha! I respond to every story I read, some don't, and that is a shame, apathy is a funny thing, but readers should always acknowledge the authors time and at least say something or put up a like!

I know what you mean, but...

I know what you mean, but...

Posted Image ............But what? I just saw Krista's long awaited chapter of 'Standing In Shadows' I missed her 14th chapter some how because she was posting to far apart. Better known novelists can get away with 'monthly postings' because they built a fan base, you are just starting, so why are you surprised? I still follow Driver, he posts monthly, Also Ronyx, he posts weekly, as well as CJ. They don't get a following for nothing, they keep the reader intrigued in the story, I have noticed that you moved this story into Jacobs site, I hope you get many responses there. That said, I think you should post chapters for your own enjoyment, and not worry what others think.

Posted Image ............But what? I just saw Krista's long awaited chapter of 'Standing In Shadows' I missed her 14th chapter some how because she was posting to far apart. Better known novelists can get away with 'monthly postings' because they built a fan base, you are just starting, so why are you surprised? I still follow Driver, he posts monthly, Also Ronyx, he posts weekly, as well as CJ. They don't get a following for nothing, they keep the reader intrigued in the story, I have noticed that you moved this story into Jacobs site, I hope you get many responses there. That said, I think you should post chapters for your own enjoyment, and not worry what others think.

Okay :P

Billy,

Trust me not everyone always comments. I was up and down all through Accidents Happen. With Jonas I've had some personal issues which made getting it out every week impossible. People are fickle. If you are writing for the comments, you won't ever be happy. Write the story you want and that makes you happy. If you enjoy what you are putting out then hopefully it will find the audience, if not immediately then eventually. Trust me, I like your story.

Wayne

Okay Wayne. You all give good advice. :hug:

I'm going to back hand you Billy if you ever THREATEN to stop writing again. And I mean that in a very loving, compassionate, caring, joyful, unexpected way. We love you, and your story. Never give up on it. For me not to write (personally) is like being gagged, I have no voice. This here is your voice. Believe me, I too get down, depressed, whichever, when no hits the like button or takes the time to do a review. It makes me feel like I did something wrong. However the fire in me says there's more to it, people are busy, people have lives. And when they're ready; they dig deep into it once again. You have a power behind your story, as do I (or so I feel). The power can draw people, tell an amazing story, so on and so forth. So never give up, be a fighter.

<3 Billy

• Like 1

I have no lessons to give because I'm pretty bad at leaving reviews. My excuse is that the mobile app doesn't allow me to leave a review (I mostly read from my Blackberry).

Readers are fickle, and they are also very diverse. Some will leave you useful reviews, some will leave you nice but useless reviews, some are shy, some don't know what to say, others don't care. That's just how things are. Don't take it personally.

Also, there are less people around on GA from April to October.

Thank you. I hadn't realized that the summer months had less volume of traffic, since this is my first few months here, but I should of had.

I'm going to back hand you Billy if you ever THREATEN to stop writing again. And I mean that in a very loving, compassionate, caring, joyful, unexpected way. We love you, and your story. Never give up on it. For me not to write (personally) is like being gagged, I have no voice. This here is your voice. Believe me, I too get down, depressed, whichever, when no hits the like button or takes the time to do a review. It makes me feel like I did something wrong. However the fire in me says there's more to it, people are busy, people have lives. And when they're ready; they dig deep into it once again. You have a power behind your story, as do I (or so I feel). The power can draw people, tell an amazing story, so on and so forth. So never give up, be a fighter.

<3 Billy

Thank you Andrew :hug: