TetRefine

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want To Win?

• Patriots
    • Giants
    • I Hate Both
    • I Don't Care

If you see a blonde curly haired kid, that's my brother! XD

Him and my parents are off to see it live. He was pretty excited, even though his team isnt playing it, but he's rooting for the Patriots.

Not a fan of either team... bah.. But I don't want the Patriots to win.. so.. I guess I have to side with the Giants. :P Too bad the Packers decided to play the worst game of their entire lives in the post season..

Not a fan of either team... bah.. But I don't want the Patriots to win.. so.. I guess I have to side with the Giants. Posted Image Too bad the Packers decided to play the worst game of their entire lives in the post season..

Posted Image ...........I have to agree with that, my Packers let that game get away from them, that said I'm glad the Giants won.

It was a good game and Eli did very well.

Pats were not playing at their peak and it shows. Brady made some bad calls and belichick made a bad call in using that timeout to challenge that play, but it was understandable.

I am disappointed, but the game was thrilling, it was nail biting and if Gronk had gotten the ball at the last second before it fell to the ground, we'd have won.

I think I am done drinking for the night, defeat is a sobering feeling.

And yes, Eli is very attractive in his nice guy next door type of way :P

I think that the Patriots receivers drops were the difference in the game. All in all- one of the closest, most competitive super-bowls. One of the few that went down to the last play.

This this is gay authors I know y'all can't just be thinking only about football. Posted Image

So what did everyone think of the halftime show? Posted Image

Posted Image ........... Madomma surprised, isn't she like mid forties now? She sang well and energeric, surprised the hell out me.

Posted Image ........... Madomma surprised, isn't she like mid forties now? She sang well and energeric, surprised the hell out me.

I think she's 60.

I enjoyed the whole thing, esp with lmfao and cee lo

I think that the Patriots receivers drops were the difference in the game. All in all- one of the closest, most competitive super-bowls. One of the few that went down to the last play.

Posted Image ..................That pass to Mario overshadowed the one of 4 years ago, but was remenescent of the that game that cost the Patriots again.

Posted Image ..................That pass to Mario overshadowed the one of 4 years ago, but was remenescent of the that game that cost the Patriots again.

Agreed

I think she's 60.

I enjoyed the whole thing, esp with/ lmfao and cee lo

I was surprised by that too, Madonna was a nice half-time and made me think of Gaga for some reason.

I am really not a football fan, but I usually watch for the commercials. This was the first year that I missed it, though. I had to work all evening, selling lots and lots of beer and frozen pizzas (I cashier at a grocery store). The only thing that mattered to me was my family leaving me food from the party. Posted Image Though, now I have to endure my mom going on about how her team lost for the next week. Posted Image