East Coast DC Meet Up Dates - Please Vote

comicfan

Pick the date that best works for you.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following June dates works best for the DC East Coast Get Together

• June 9 & 10
    • June 16 & 17
    • June 24 & 25

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen the time has come to get a date so those interested can mark it off on their calendars, get time off, book rooms, decide who is carpooling, and all that fun stuff. Since I heard from no one we are going ahead with the June dates suggested. Please pick whichever weekend is going to be best for you. I would like to close the voting by the first week of March. Hoping for the best so that the most East Coasters can attend.

My entire calendar is open for 2012,,, but I did vote for the middle. Kids are out of school and I can't imagine anything coming up between now and then Posted Image

Thanks Rosie. That helps. :)

Does it help my cause if the 24th is my birthday :P

I am open to any of the dates, it will be good to see everyone right before I turn a quarter of a century. (man saying that makes me feel old)

Thanks Anyta and Andy. Time will tell. I'm free and clear but hoping to see when will be best for the most people

I agree Wayne, whatever works best is good, but you did ask us to pick a week and not say all are good. What I'd do is see who said all three and see if they told you their vote - like I did. Then subtracting out those votes. Becasue really, my vote shouldn't affect the outcome because I'm good all three.

That probably made no sense to you, but it did/does to me :P

The other side of it is where will we meet?

We can do a national monument, building, or something, but if enough of us shows up, we might have to register ourselves as one of the groups demonstrating in Washington :P

I am fine with all the dates in June, but voted 16 and 17.

Just remember if we meet up June 24th, someone owes me a birthday gift (I am partial to someone coming out of a cake :D )

WL if we need someone coming out of a cake we better find you someone. I'd age you even more if I did it. lol. People still have time so once we have dates I can bother people down that way to figure out things for the group of us to do (Hello ANDY?!?! :lol: ) But in the mean time thank you all for voting so we are narrowing it down.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm closing the voting at midnight on the 29th of February. That means people are almost out of time. Please make your vote count, cause I hate people who complain but didn't vote. :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're all going to meet Baby Q. *Stamp*

If someone doesn't pay for my ticket RIGHT NOW I am going to hate you all forever.

*pout*

FOREVER