Haha- crazy teenagers! Full of lust, anger, love, jealousy, self-doubt, envy, regret...the whole gamut :lol: It's going to be a roller-coaster ride for these kids that's for sure. Thanks for reading.

This story has been so much fun to write and I think it's one of my favorites so far. :D

For those of you that didn't know, I posted the newest chapter of Shepherd's Crook early. I put it up yesterday and not today, my usually posting day. If you're reading, i hope you enjoyed it. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/KC%20Grim/shepherdscrook/9

Next chapter will be on Monday June 4th. Hope you can hang in there for a few more days. Putting the finishing touches on Chapter 10 as we speak (or type) Posted Image

A great big huge thanks to all of those who really like this story. Posted Image Thanks for the encouragement.

Edited by KC Grim
  • Like 1

KC, You are safe from death as long as a new chapter appears every week without fail.

Otherwise it's into the shark tank with you !

Lovin you work man !

Posted Image

I'm a couple of chapters ahead, so I should be able to keep my Monday posting schedule. Had a terrible last few days and haven't written a word, but I'm gonna try to get back to writing tonight. Thanks for reading.

One of the best stories I've read here to date. I haven't read the latest one yet. I am waiting until Sunday then I have the next chapter next day. Great story KC Posted Image

:o OMG- you haven't read chapter 9? Well that cuts down on the angry rants and death-threats you can give me with only 1 day between chapters! :P

Just keep in mind, If anyone Kidnaps / maims / runs over with car / stones / impales / dismembers / kills me (Oh crap, I think I'm giving them new ideas :P ) I won't be able to post new chapters...FYI

Don't worry KC you're safe lol. sorry you've had a bad few days :( hope things are better and you can get back to writing. such a glorious story it will be worth the wait though it always is )

Thanks Jammi, I've been working on it tonight. I got a little good news today that cheered me up some and I found my muse (darn thing was hiding in the cereal cabinet!) Hope everyone is ready for Monday Posted Image

Edited by KC Grim

The story is amazing and I cant wait to read it. But and there is a but Posted Image Whats the bit of good news??? Thats exciting too Posted Image

My good news: Preview of my story that's being published. Release date June 10th 2012 http://www.jms-books.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=538&zenid=eqlueu84mdku052h4q3prs0el1

I'm still giggly ;)

• Like 1

Chapter 10 is now posted. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/kc-grim/shepherdscrook/10

I put one of my Mom's journal entries at the bottom of the new chapter. She was very proud of me and my writing accomplishments. I'm glad that she knew that I was going to be publihed before she passed away. I think wherever her spirit is, she's still proud of me! :D

Honestly, I was really scared that you guys were going to hate me, track me down and kill me (or atleast tickle to death) with the direction I took with Tanner. I'm one of those people who are so far outside of the box that I never knew there was one! :P Life can be unexpected and takes twists and turns and so does fiction.

All of the readers and reviews are so great! You guys are what makes me want to work harder and harder each and every day! :hug:

• Like 1

if ethan had successfully called 911 like he wanted to then tanner would have had a chance, but seeing as Amanda made him leave and god only knows how long before gibby and his dad rode by...i would say that it made sense for Tanner to be dead :( even if it made me sad, i am very much looking forward to what you have coming up KC. can't wait to see what that mind of yours has planned :)

Alright Ladies, You're almost making me feel guilty...almost Posted Image

Even with you killing the very goodlooking blond boy~toy, I'm still loving this story! Posted Image Posted Image

I'm glad you are still liking it Rosie, I hope to not disappoint with the rest that is still coming! Posted Image

if ethan had successfully called 911 like he wanted to then tanner would have had a chance, but seeing as Amanda made him leave and god only knows how long before gibby and his dad rode by...i would say that it made sense for Tanner to be dead Posted Image even if it made me sad, i am very much looking forward to what you have coming up KC. can't wait to see what that mind of yours has planned Posted Image

I know you're sad about Tanner but there's not a lot I can say to cheer you up without spoilers...so all I can say is, wait. There is so much more to the story and we are only half way there. Posted Image

Thanks girls for all of your encouragment!! Posted Image

Edited by KC Grim

It's Monday...New Chapter of Shepherd's Crook :D

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/kc-grim/shepherdscrook/11

Let me know what you think. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing! I love to hear from you. I'm glad to see you are enjoying the story and becoming so involved with Gibby's and Tanner's life (or lack of)...OMG, don't throw any rocks at me! Hehe :lol: You guys, the readers, are awesome!

KC I rather liked this chapter with watching how Tanner and Gibby interacted here. I chuckled along with Tanner when Gibby called him Casoer lol and it was great to see Gibby somewhat relaxed just talking to Tanner so it was a nice chapter indeed. it would seem tanner is going to help Gibby come out of his shell a little that should be fun ...though i am now concerned about the end ...monday is too far away now :P

Like Mr Anonymous was my favourite story, this now is. :) I hate finishing a chapter, just because it means, I have to wait for the next. I loved the interaction between Tanner and Gibby. And yes it does make you smile. I have also bought your book KC, and I'm looking forward to that too. :hug:

KC I rather liked this chapter with watching how Tanner and Gibby interacted here. I chuckled along with Tanner when Gibby called him Casoer lol and it was great to see Gibby somewhat relaxed just talking to Tanner so it was a nice chapter indeed. it would seem tanner is going to help Gibby come out of his shell a little that should be fun ...though i am now concerned about the end ...monday is too far away now Posted Image

I like the interaction between Tanner and Gibby, too. Where will the, 'the live vs. dead' aspect of their friendship/relationship go from here? Oh....I hate to say it but you'll have to wait until Monday :P

(I need to find a new hiding spot!)

Like Mr Anonymous was my favourite story, this now is. Posted Image I hate finishing a chapter, just because it means, I have to wait for the next. I loved the interaction between Tanner and Gibby. And yes it does make you smile. I have also bought your book KC, and I'm looking forward to that too. Posted Image

Thanks so much Marky. The readers here at GA have been amazing and so supportive of me as a writer. I have learned so much over the year and I think my writing has improved (all because of Rustle....but Ssshhhhh don't tell him that :lol: ) Thanks! :hug: