I did a little editing to Chapter 4, I think it was a little confusing introducing too many characters at once. That's what I was trying to avoid :( Sorry!

Tanner- blond, brooding, book reading guy from class / lunch / bike rack

Twins- Mike and Mark- Mike is a good guy, his brother Mark can be kind of a smartass

Ethan- Amanda's boyfriend. He's typical agressive male. His dad is the mayor of SC

Hope this helps. Thanks for reading.

KC :D

I’m sorry for the delay, but due to a family emergency, the new chapter of Shepherd’s Crook will not be posted today. It ready to go, but I just can't get to it right now. I will try to post it tomorrow, wed at the latest.

Thanks so much for your understanding,

KC

I don't know if anyone is still reading this forum or if I'm just having a converstation with myself Posted Image Anyways, Chapter 7 is up for anyone who has been following the story. I hope you like it. A big huge thank you for those that are still reading Posted Image

http://www.gayauthor...hepherdscrook/7

It's so much fun to keep you guessing!Posted Image

• Like 1

It's so much fun to keep you guessing!Posted Image

:o No...I'm supposed to keep the readers guessing. Will they? Won't they? What the heck just happened? :P

I've finished chapter 8, it will be up tomorrow and I think you guys will like it :D

Okay, I just realized that Monday is a holiday here in the US. I'm trying hard to get the day off and if I'm successfull, I will post the new chapter early for you guys (If you want it) My holiday treat to you. I can post Sunday or early Monday. I might have to give up my Saturday morning to fiangle Monday off. Let me know what you think.

I hope everyone is still enjoying this story. I'm working really hard to bring the readers something different. Thanks for reading :D

Okay, I just realized that Monday is a holiday here in the US. I'm trying hard to get the day off and if I'm successfull, I will post the new chapter early for you guys (If you want it) My holiday treat to you. I can post Sunday or early Monday. I might have to give up my Saturday morning to fiangle Monday off. Let me know what you think.

I hope everyone is still enjoying this story. I'm working really hard to bring the readers something different. Thanks for reading Posted Image

If you want it? If you want it??? *eyes bug out with incredulity*

Noooo KC. We don't want an early treat. We're all happy twiddling our thumbs, playing with pencils, watching the clock hands go round sooooo sloooooowly and biting our nails down to the quicks waiting for the next installment Posted Image

• Like 1

If you want it? If you want it??? *eyes bug out with incredulity*

Noooo KC. We don't want an early treat. We're all happy twiddling our thumbs, playing with pencils, watching the clock hands go round sooooo sloooooowly and biting our nails down to the quicks waiting for the next installment Posted Image

Ooookay, I'll mark Zombie down as a yes. Posted Image

Why isn't this posted yet?

Thursday--> Friday--> Saturday--> Sunday ( :lol: ...still a few days away and I'm still putting the finishing touches on it)

I hope everyone is still enjoying this story. I'm working really hard to bring the readers something different. Thanks for reading Posted Image

Yes please :)

Oh, you're posting early? Yes, please! Posted Image

And I vote for early Monday, your time, that way I can read on my way home from work or at reasonable time in the evening.

And as we're all expressing our wishes here, can I ask for kisses? Posted Image Or at least some more 'one to one' scene time with Gibby and Tanner? A table in a corner of the cafeteria will do, and tell Gibby to ask what books it is Tanner is reading.

Thanks Kim, It took me a while to get all the characters in place...now the fun begins. I'm glad you like it. This is by far one of my most favorite stories. It has been so much fun to write and there is still a good bit to go. :D

I think this is single handedly one of my favorite stories on GA so much going on and the characters are so intriguing. Well done KC! I'm anxious to learn Tanner's fate and who finds him and all that stuff. Amanda is definitely insane, and i wonder what did she hope to accomplish by hurting tanner ? he can't exactly do her bidding if he's hospitalized and such lol. don't thinks he thought that far ahead