Wow. What the hell? I am with Rosie. Your story was beautifully crafted. Having taught junior high I have met students that fit into all of the ones you introduced, alright crazy girl is the exception but her vain rule the school persona is easy enough to find. Being uncomfortable or disliking the characters is easy, but you just don't create the cardboard bad girl or superficial good boy. You flesh her out and let us see she truely is crazy, not just evil. Gib is shown, burnt, battered, and barely breathing, but you show he is a fighter who has a heart bigger than one would believe who does the right thing even when it might be better for him not to. I never have a problem with anyone not liking a story, but to attack a story so viciously is really uncalled for. The story might not have gone as they would have liked but life rarely works out as we would like it either. If they didn't like this one well move on, because there are other readers and authors who did.

• Like 1

Everyone has their own opinion. I ask for comments and feed back. I welcome constructive criticism that will help make the story better.

I can understand when someone doesn't like a story, I've read things that I didn't enjoy, but my mom taught me to praise publicly and criticize privately...not everyone learned such lessons :P

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

March 31st for a LIVE online chat with me from 8pm-10pm EST.

LBO is asleep by then but I hope you have to answer many question.. I know one question I really, really want an answer to :lol::P

:hug: