Any ASIANS in GA?

markycielo

I'm Asian... A Filipino to be specific. I'm just wondering if there are any other Asians or Filipinos up in here...

I've met only two other Asians, who were coincidentally Filipinos, but one was when i was new here so I wasn't able to add him up... and the other is already my college buddy...

We might be able to do stuff together and you know have official GA meet-ups (though i have no idea how those things work). It would be fun!!!

I know my dear friend and promising author Jian Sierra is Filipino. I know there are others too, just can't rmember their nics atm.

really?! cool! are you Asian? would you mind if i add you up as a friend? ::puppydog eyes::

really?! cool! are you Asian? would you mind if i add you up as a friend? ::puppydog eyes::

Thanks so much for befriending with me :D Sadly I'm not Asian, I come from Finland. <.< so cold here...

Yeah I'm pretty sure there are quite a few Asians here. I'm Filipino as well, though I haven't been back to the Philippines since early 2009.

Thanks so much for befriending with me Posted Image Sadly I'm not Asian, I come from Finland. <.< so cold here...

ooohh... i don't know if this is relevant or at least interesting... but my first phone was made in Finland... :) it was a nokia 5110... lol... it had an antenna... 2004 or 2003... lol..

so yeah... we're practically family... lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure there are quite a few Asians here. I'm Filipino as well, though I haven't been back to the Philippines since early 2009.

ima add you up! that is.. if you dont mind... :)

Hey Marky, there are quite a number of Filipinos on GA. Some mention it on their public profile, others only mention it in chat, and therefore I won't name them specifically but I'm sure you'll get to meet them as time passes and this thread might attract them too ;)

I'm just your average Chinese Asian.

I like filipino boys, too.

I always wondered how many Asian were on GA.

There are a lot of Asians on GA. A lot of American-born Asians as well as some from China, the Philippines, Japan, India (if they count), and other places.

:o matt!

:P

I'm Asian... A Filipino to be specific. I'm just wondering if there are any other Asians or Filipinos up in here...

Although... i DO have to ask, DO Indians count in your query? :P

Greetings fella! Well, since this topic is here, I might as well introduce myself.

I am Asian. From a country called Indonesia. Surely you've heard of it? Lol.

It's an archipelago country consist of 5 main Island and a thousand of other small island. It's right beside Australia on the world map (I think).

Oh, it's tropical over here so no snow and no 4 season. Just a simple of dry and rainy season. Although, lately somehow the weather is kind of weird. Raining on the morning but bright and hot as hell in the midday.

Phillipines huh? Well, nice to meet you! Hehe.. :P

I believe there is one other person that come from the same country as I do. It's a girl.

I've seen her status before and she speaks my language and she even dare to link her GA account to her facebook , practically telling all her friend that she is a member of GA.. Something I would never have the courage to do.

I didn't get her name or add her as a friend back then though so.... I don't even know if she's still active in here :(

Edited by AnimalMorph

Greetings fella! Well, since this topic is here, I might as well introduce myself.

I am Asian. From a country called Indonesia. Surely you've heard of it? Lol.

It's an archipelago country consist of 5 main Island and a thousand of other small island. It's right beside Australia on the world map (I think).

Oh, it's tropical over here so no snow and no 4 season. Just a simple of dry and rainy season. Although, lately somehow the weather is kind of weird. Raining on the morning but bright and hot as hell in the midday.

Phillipines huh? Well, nice to meet you! Hehe.. Posted Image

I believe there is one other person that come from the same country as I do. It's a girl.

I've seen her status before and she speaks my language and she even dare to link her GA account to her facebook , practically telling all her friend that she is a member of GA.. Something I would never have the courage to do.

I didn't get her name or add her as a friend back then though so.... I don't even know if she's still active in here Posted Image

I've always wanted to got to indonesia... Bali... !

Bali IS the most famous tourist attraction in here so I can't say I'm surprised that Bali is the first thing that come to your mind when I mention 'Indonesia'.

However, going to Bali is not cheap for a middle class income family like mine. Even if we are the locals. Heh... But I hear that my Mom's office is gonna have the yearly employee vacation (family included) over there though so ... I'll keep my finger crossed. :P

Bali IS the most famous tourist attraction in here so I can't say I'm surprised that Bali is the first thing that come to your mind when I mention 'Indonesia'.

However, going to Bali is not cheap for a middle class income family like mine. Even if we are the locals. Heh... But I hear that my Mom's office is gonna have the yearly employee vacation (family included) over there though so ... I'll keep my finger crossed. Posted Image

oooh wow!!! i heard the night life in Bali is... ummm... lol... fantabulous!