Where has Tiger been?

Tiger

Yeah, that's me. I'm sure some are wondering. I have logged in a few times, but right now, I see myself close to 30 years old, already having some issues with my health. Today, I had an epidural. For those who don't know what one is, it is an injection that an anesthesiologist gives a person in a bone between a person's butt and back. It is an area where everyone has a bony area. It has to do with the spine too. They do hurt, not when you get them but afterward. I can tell I have a nasty bruise, and I put triple anti-biotic ointment on it. I have one more left in two weeks. It's hell sometimes. I am going to get my pain managed all the while working on starting a business, and it's not an easy thing to do when you're in a lot of pain. But don't worry. I'm a spitfire. I'll make it! It's time for me to make some big changes in my life, and that's why I'm not around as much. Any writing I do is going to be business related for the foreseeable future, so for those who are waiting on SP or any other series I do, you will have to wait.

• Like 2

Why'd you get the juice?

Pain relief of course. It does help, just not the same day. :/

It's so great to hear from you! Posted Image Posted Image You are amazingly resilient; I know you'll bounce back and handle these latest challenges, no matter what they are. Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks Mark. By the way, happy belated 4:20. I had a good holiday. I'm sure you did too even if you had to give some lectures. I will get back into your stories some time, maybe soon. ;)

Edited by Tiger

Aww, Tim, I hope you're healing okay. I hope that the pain regiment they have you on is effective and holds few side effects. Does your area have health workers or something similar that check up on you periodically?

Wish you success in your business ventures and hope all goes well.

Sorry to hear that you have that much pain to fight against.

And good luck with setting up the business, I know it takes a long time planning and starting.