What's the Easiest Way to View a GA Story on an iPodTouch

My PC monitor isn't built to read something super long. It's for photo editing, so the resolution is high which makes text super small (no I won't increase text size because it screws up format). There is a story I want to read and the chapter is just long enough that it's not going to work, so I have to resort on my iPodTouch (that's my main reading medium actually, stories on Kindle). But the thing you see, I tried to browse GA under Safari, it's really hard to find the specific story because I don't know how to move around.... Authors are arranged by names and only navigation is prev and next.... Can't do direct name search, or at least I don't know how.... Browse by story title is the same....

By the way, is there an easy way to send the story directly to email, so I can read it offline whenever I go? (sorry, don't have iPhone. My brother gave me the iPod). Sitting on a train or BART is usually where I do most reading anyways.... Or better, can I send it in format that can be read by Kindle app?

Bit lost, here, Ashi. If you increase text size, I'd have thought that you mean on GA. In which case I can't see why format would be affected for reading. If you mean change resolution, you can always change it back. If it's a pc, you can set up a scheme in graphics prroperties to handle that easily.

I always found it too difficult to read on an itouch, because of the size. But, anyway, surely that would also stuff up the formatting. So, not really sure what your problem is exactly, to be able to give advice. I only read long stories usually, so I rather labouriously cut and paste and make a PDF which I can read with PDF reader. It's worth it for 40,000+.

There is also a mobile skin on here, though I know very little about it.

:)

Bit lost, here, Ashi. If you increase text size, I'd have thought that you mean on GA. In which case I can't see why format would be affected for reading. If you mean change resolution, you can always change it back. If it's a pc, you can set up a scheme in graphics prroperties to handle that easily.

I always found it too difficult to read on an itouch, because of the size. But, anyway, surely that would also stuff up the formatting. So, not really sure what your problem is exactly, to be able to give advice. I only read long stories usually, so I rather labouriously cut and paste and make a PDF which I can read with PDF reader. It's worth it for 40,000+.

There is also a mobile skin on here, though I know very little about it.

Posted Image

Thanks for helping. :) I prefer iPodTouch's screen a lot better.... It hurts my eyes a lot less reading smaller things. My monitor is really for my photo editing, which needs to be in super fine pixel pitch and excellent color reproduction accuracy, which is not really that good or necessary for text reading, so yeah, the monitor is fine for my photo works, but my head really would spin for reading anything too long... (and it's vertical synch refresh rate isn't very good, whoever said LCD screen's refresh rate is fine at 60MHz should be shot..., because it's not).

Well, I guess I have to reinstall my WordPerfect on this computer, since that's the wordprocessor I have that has build-in PDF converter....