Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For the Love

I just wanted to thank C. James for the "For the Love" novel. This was the first story that I read on the net and liked it so much, I could not stop reading it till I finished it.

It had pretty everything I've wanted from a "gay story" and the part I loved most was that the main plot wasn't sex...but I am thankful for the hot scenes he included, they were excelent! :)

The only thing I can't help but wonder is, how come Chris and Steve had such wonderful bodies, even though they did not work out and ate A LOT of junkfood...(just saying, yea I envy them, cause it costs me a lot of working out and "eating the right stuff" to keep me fitt :D )

So...thanks again for the GREAT story and I can't wait to start reading the rest of your stories...

Lots of love from Slovakia!

<3

Hello Alcarose and welcome aboard.

You should be warned that once you've started reading CJ's stories, it's impossible to stop. The Goat is a master of his art. He's always telling us how hard he works to avoid cliffhangers in his stories, but there are times when the level of excitment and anticipation is definitely heightened.

Under no circumstances should you start reading Circumnavigation unless you are prepared to devote every waking moment of the next week to it.

Chris and Steve have wonderful bodies because they're horrible people - they have, presumably, made a pact with the devil. It's the only possible explanation.

Edited by Low Flyer
Posted Image ...............Welcome Alcarose! When his current story ends Circumnavigation, (BTW, I would have never learned to spell this word without CJ Posted Image ) ends. I believe his next novel is a sequel to FTL. Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

Welcome Alcarose

Funny, I did a review for For The Love and there is only one comment....from CJ Posted Image

Especially nothing from Benji. It must mean that he came to his senses and agrees that Eric is the true hero of the story Posted Image

How about you, who do you think was the hero was?

Edited by wildone
  • Like 1

Thanks guys for the welcome :)

As for Chris and Steve being horrible people...naaah...they're just too adorable :D

I think I will read Circumnavigation, but first I'd like to read the other finished novels by C. James.

And Chris and Steve were definitly my heroes, 'cause they reminded me that there's nothing wrong about falling in love with a guy...

Oh, that is great news indeed! Posted Image

And "For the Love" made me fall in love...with the desert of Arizona...I simply must visit it at least once in my life...I wish to feel that dry warmth of the Arizonian climate...and perhaps find a "Make out mountain" myself...who knows what (who) I might encounter, once there...Posted Image

Welcome Alcarose

Funny, I did a review for For The Love and there is only one comment....from CJ Posted Image

Especially nothing from Benji. It must mean that he came to his senses and agrees that Eric is the true hero of the story Posted Image

How about you, who do you think was the hero was?

Posted Image .............What are you an insane Canadian?? I had plenty to say about that "Eric" Posted Image Let me know when you come by Vegas again, I'll buy you another shot of B&B. Posted Image

Oh, that is great news indeed! Posted Image

And "For the Love" made me fall in love...with the desert of Arizona...I simply must visit it at least once in my life...I wish to feel that dry warmth of the Arizonian climate...and perhaps find a "Make out mountain" myself...who knows what (who) I might encounter, once there...Posted Image

Arizona is an interesting place (I'm biased; I live here.Posted Image) Not all of it is warm though; the northern half of the state is high altitude, and thus much cooler. (I often get snowed in for a week or more).

Sequel yes. First story I read by c James and ive read everything by him and dying for more been following circumnavigation since it started. I would much love to see a sequel to it dying for more give me more

I'm working on a return visit by Chris and Steve... and of course, Benji's favorite character, Eric. Posted Image

And Pssst, Benji... go look at the review Wildone did for Circumnavigation in the GA stories feature. You're in it. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..