[Hamen Cheese] Adamagika: Spirit of Vengeance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you for continuing the series. I loved Adamagika and it would be sad I thought if it will not continue.

I'm very curious now on what will be the relationship with Adam and Jacob with these new mages Samuel and

Matthew or with other characters.

That will all be revealed with time (assuming of course that I can get my butt moving on writing hehe). SoV has already been fully written, though I'm serializing the content. I started writing Edge of Darkness today (Book Two) but I currently have no time table yet as to when that will be completed.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

And what a chapter it is, Mr. Cheese. 

I hope that is a good thing. Haha. Anyway, there's still the Epilogue which will tie up some of the loose ends - although incidentally opening a few others. :P

I'll try and work hard to write and complete the second book. Right now, World of Warcraft is taking up so much of my time (arguably, too much of my time). I've also started two other stories so I'm a bit torn on which I should work on first.

Edited by Hamen Cheese
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What will the next book be, edge of darkness?

Yep. :)

I just finished this story. And all I can say is wow!

I also loved Charlie I hope one day you will write a sequel!

Thanks! Some day Charlie might see a sequel. But that won't be any time soon. :)

• 6 months later...

Come On Hammy! The vacation is over.

Put DOWN THE CONTROLLER!

Ste AWAY from the console! Nobody has to get hurt here. But while you're allowing yourself to be distracted the evil continues to grow!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow :(

I finished reading both books of Adamagika and I was so sad HC has been inactive for so long. I really did get attached to the characters and the world in the series.

If I could contact the author I would probably just write pages and pages of ranting on why he should continue this...I've gotten way too attached to it  :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Wow :(

I finished reading both books of Adamagika and I was so sad HC has been inactive for so long. I really did get attached to the characters and the world in the series.

If I could contact the author I would probably just write pages and pages of ranting on why he should continue this...I've gotten way too attached to it  :unsure:

You can send a message by going to the authors profile page and clicking on the tab that says Send me a message. Maybe sending pages and pages of ranting is not a good idea, though. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

We all just Love this story. And we all want author to continue it. It is best that we all have to send our requests to the author to complete or to continue withe story..... I am sending him a request..

"HOW MANY OF YOU GOING TO SEND???" :);):);):)

• 4 months later...

Like so many others, I am seriously emotionally invested in this series. I have sent an email and message etc. however heard nothing back in over a month.

I did a little internet detectivism though and found a couple pieces of information that paint a fairly unhappy picture though.

1 - I believe Hamen Cheese is from the Philippines: http://risingup.phoenix-writing.com/2011/02/qa-with-hamen-cheese/

2 - The user profile on these forums reports: "Last Active Nov 12 2013 11:49 AMhttps://www.gayauthors.org/forums/user/11525-hamen-cheese/

3 - That specific date stood out in my memory:

"...known in the Philippines as Typhoon Yolanda, was one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, devastating portions of Southeast Asia, particularly the Philippines, in early-November 2013.[1] It is the deadliest Philippine typhoon recorded in modern history,[2] killing at least 6,300 people in that country alone.[3]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Haiyan

It is my sincerest hope that Hamen Cheese is alive, healthy, preoccupied with other obligations, and will some day return to share the rest of this series.

• 6 months later...

I have a habit of peeking at the last chapter... Yes it ruins things at times, but in this case I think it was a good thing, concidering I only read to the 4th chapter of the first book. Sad that it seems the series is incomplete, and stopped at such a cliffhanger, so I will not continue the read, even though the story seemed very well written...

Hope the author is well and just busy with other obligations