Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

circumnavigation

Guest chrisjones

Guest chrisjones

I joined Gay Authors just so I can comment on the gay sailing stories... which I really really love reading.

Also fascinated by the feedback process as the story developes through this forum.

Also, I live on a 33ft monohull yacht capable of doing the full circle. (a Mottle 33 offshore Joe Adams design)

and this site is huge! not easy to get around with a toshiba netbook and slow internet, however, I can get around this...

DId I miss something with Chapter 143? It's not showing up for me.

Chapter 143 hasn't been posted yet. You will see it listed in the Table of Contents, but is noted as "not yet published". It is scheduled to be released on November 26. See: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/35958-vacation-posting-schedule/#entry392342

Don't feel bad; it took me a while to figure that out.

Edited by MikeL
  • Site Administrator

Thanks for posting that Mike :) I set a reminder in my phone to make sure it released tonight :unsure:

Went and checked, and yes, sadly another week to go.

• Site Administrator

That's because I think he has a special chapter planned for Christmas.

I personally take that as a special Cliffhanger planned for Christmas Eve :unsure:

• Site Administrator

See Benji, this is an attempt for CJ to say that he is ineligible for the 2013 King of Evil Cliffhanger Award ;) By saying he posted on December 38th and 45th, he will claim he never posted anything in 2013 :P

I don't know if the Selection Committee follow the Goat Calender though :D

• Site Administrator

The WST follows the same calender that the rest of the world follows.

Okay Jan, let me pretend to be CJ with that statement....

ahem

*eats a few pages of the next chapter coming out, regurgitates and then clears throat again *

'Talon Rider, how can you make such an accusation Posted Image

I am after all part of this world, so does my calender not count as part of this world Posted Image I'm sure you don't discriminate against the Mayan's or the ones using the Julian Calender. Shall we add the Jewish, the Chinese, and the Muslim calenders too? So why do you discriminate against poor innocent me Posted Image ?

I'll let you in on a little secret, your Gregorian Calender is just a fad. I'm sure it will faze out like bell bottoms and beehive hairdos Posted Image

You must consider the Goat Calender when you take the awards in to account Posted Image '

Edited by wildone
  • 2 weeks later...

Hrmmm...

There were no cliffys in last year's christmas eve chapter... it was just very, very christmassy (Christmas in the story too) and it was Christmas at the Farm for the title. EVen the alligators had Christmas dinner.

There are absolutely no cliffys in this years' christmas eve chapter! (unless wildone adds them). I should be back in the US (though not yet home) by Christmas Eve, and all being well I'll upload and post it sometime that afternoon (US central time).

Jan... Wildone has it right... It's discrimination to deny me my calendar. Many parts of the world use different calendars.

But... how about a compromise to keep everyone happy? If there are any cliffys in the final few chapters, it's clear that Wildone added them, so why not count any votes for me as for wildone? I think that's only fair.

• Site Administrator

Hrmmm...

There were no cliffys in last year's christmas eve chapter... it was just very, very christmassy (Christmas in the story too) and it was Christmas at the Farm for the title. EVen the alligators had Christmas dinner.

There are absolutely no cliffys in this years' christmas eve chapter! (unless wildone adds them). I should be back in the US (though not yet home) by Christmas Eve, and all being well I'll upload and post it sometime that afternoon (US central time).

Jan... Wildone has it right... It's discrimination to deny me my calendar. Many parts of the world use different calendars.

But... how about a compromise to keep everyone happy? If there are any cliffys in the final few chapters, it's clear that Wildone added them, so why not count any votes for me as for wildone? I think that's only fair.

Well, I haven't even seen the next chapter yet! And that is the only one in storage, so any and all cliffhangers from Christmas Eve and on are solely 100% in your court :)

• Site Moderator

Recently, I upgraded my Nook color from 5g to 32g of memory. As a result, I'm able to resume reading my pdf file. There were times that when I went to turn the page, it would freeze up on me.

I recently came across a chapter that mentioned the Austrailian calender. I don't remember which chapter. If CJ is using what he calls Austrailian math, then he's probably be using their calender.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..