Will anyone volunteer to help me write a long story?

Hayden L

I have this really cool story idea and I've already begun to define and devlope the characters and the plot line(s). I've written several drafts of the first chapter but I just need someone who will help me by motovating me, editing what I've written, offer suggestions and kinda be a mentor/butt kicker for me. Sometimes my ADHD kicks-in and I lose focus, but if I have someone who keeps nudging me I can get a lot done.

So, if any of ya'll are willing to help me, I'll be greatful.

Yes, I know I haven't made myself an "Author" just yet, I kinda want to wait on that until I get some real feedback from whomever is willing to put up with my crappy writing and inattentive behaviros :/

Actually, I am trying to create an outline for my story but I have so many plot ideas or plot twists that I can't come up with anything that makes any sense. I get too frustrated so I quit trying then I feel guilty for not finishing what i've started. Everything is so disorganized and scattered in my head.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not cut out to be an author.

Don't worry about outlining and planning things out, just put words on the page and see where they take you. An old English teacher of mine used to call that "collecting underpants" because it was the underlining of the story. So give yourself permission to just write all those ideas down and let them go where they will, and remember that as long as it's fun and your enjoying what you're writing, that's what really counts.

Don't worry about outlining and planning things out, just put words on the page and see where they take you. An old English teacher of mine used to call that "collecting underpants" because it was the underlining of the story. So give yourself permission to just write all those ideas down and let them go where they will, and remember that as long as it's fun and your enjoying what you're writing, that's what really counts.

Cool, that's kinda what I've been doing.