[dkstories] Confused about Sean's Timeline

Hello y'all! It's my first post here. Bbefore I continue, I must say that Dan's DO and DOR series had me riveted to my seat, much to the demise of my school work. 0:)

I first read the DOR (I didn't know there was a DO - the word Redux just went straight over my head) and then DO. But now I'm confused with Sean's Timeline.

*possible spoiler alert below*

Sean's first timeline is actually the timeline where Davey dies from the sub attacks right? So he goes back in time to warn Davey. Then how/why in DOR does Sean remember events that happened in Davey's first life (ie. before his time travel exp)? (eg. The memories of getting thrown in the trash, etc) He would never have experienced that, would he?

Another random question, Sean mentions that before Davey, there was another participant in the time travel experiment who died. But since whoever participates in that experiment "dies" in that particular timeline anyway, wouldn't that suggest that there's another time traveller guy wandering around somewhere in the second timeline? (ie. The Do Over story, not Redux)

I'm confused... :blink: