Shaving / Trimming

Hahaha you guys make me laugh :D

I trim, and I personally would prefer guys who trim as well. It has to do with how much you grow really. My armpits could stop global warming if my armpit hair could absorb CO2 for example :P So I trim it, and I trim in places that my body is a little longer...but that probably has more to do with my neat freak tendencies hehe. I shaved once and I didn't like how it looked and it itched growing back. Not worth it. 

I do like how some completely shaved guys look....but it's just never been a big deal.

Getting a little dirtier, do any of you shave...in there??

Hahaha you guys make me laugh :D

I trim, and I personally would prefer guys who trim as well. It has to do with how much you grow really. My armpits could stop global warming if my armpit hair could absorb CO2 for example :P So I trim it, and I trim in places that my body is a little longer...but that probably has more to do with my neat freak tendencies hehe. I shaved once and I didn't like how it looked and it itched growing back. Not worth it. 

I do like how some completely shaved guys look....but it's just never been a big deal.

Getting a little dirtier, do any of you shave...in there??

have fun trimming/shaving yer back :/

Umm, I'll be blunt and to the point - hope that's okay! - I like a patch to be left above the shaft but the balls to be bare!

And guys (and gals) think about using a cream or that Magic powder stuff because even though it might be a bit messier there isn't any itch then when it starts to grow back!

Umm, I'll be blunt and to the point - hope that's okay! - I like a patch to be left above the shaft but the balls to be bare!

And guys (and gals) think about using a cream or that Magic powder stuff because even though it might be a bit messier there isn't any itch then when it starts to grow back!

Magic Powder. Eee gads...ALCHEMY!