Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+54) Final Rendezvous

Maybe the rest of us poor folks who have labored to read through this epic round-the-world adventure will have a nice present on St. Paddy's day.  :puke:

Yes, that would indeed be a nice present to have!  It's that, or go to YouTube and search out some of the screaming goat videos for other means of entertainment!

to safeguard against my not having new reading material from my favorite hooved author, I went out and found a video with a goat at the 1 m 25 sec mark that could represent how our goat might feel, after being hounded for the Doomsday chapter...

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/latest-internet-craze-screaming-goat-video

CJm- my tongue, firmly planted in cheek - thanks for the great 3-year voyage!

You have evidently missed the whole goat time/accounting/numbering system.

B) ............Nope, I am very well aware of the wily goats numbering system, but he himself said he was running out of December days.

B) ............Nope, I am very well aware of the wily goats numbering system, but he himself said he was running out of December days.

LOL but that has never stopped him from adding some more as he needs them.

Today is December 107, 2012.  Saint Patrick's Day!  :puke:

B) ..............Yep, have the corned beef on as we speak, will add the red potatoes and cabbage a bit later. Probably after the NCCA pickings are announced.

B) ..............Yep, have the corned beef on as we speak, will add the red potatoes and cabbage a bit later. Probably after the NCCA pickings are announced.

Didn't realize you were Irish, Benji.  :P  

I didn't realise that corned beef was Irish.

In the United States and Canada, consumption of corned beef is often associated with Saint Patrick's Day.  Corned beef is not considered an Irish national dish, and the connection with Saint Patrick's Day specifically originates as part of Irish-American culture, and is often part of their celebrations in North America.  Corned beef and cabbage became popular in the United States after Irish immigrants in the northeast used corned beef instead of pork in the dish.  This substitution was likely due to the low cost of corned beef in the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corned_beef

Edited by MikeL

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..