Why are straight guys so...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm cloistered or I've not been paying attention in my teens but I never heard the terms "tea-bagging" or "roman helmet" until I went to college and attended a mixer.

When I saw what the "drunk" guys were doing, I wondered to myself... what the hell???

Then I looked to my straight guy friend and asked him, is this supposed to be funny? He told me yes, so I asked him how? Because I remember one of the "tea-baggers" saying some pretty homophobic things prior to exposing himself.

The answer I got was, it just is. From an infantile/immature standpoint, I guess it's funny. But from a dude that spouts some crap then does the deed... Never really understood that, even today... still can't grasp the concept.

wells Alec neither did i hear those terms until the internet, and haddn't heard the second one until now...

Highschools are a lot more closed in in terms of for one looseness, i mean you're still under your parents direct thumb in highschool.

for two High schools are a lot more closed in terms of people in general... with Colleges you have people from Texas alongside people from New York and so on...in a more free environment...

Thusly it allows young people to be more "liberal" with themselves, and more make a fool of themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Ron White explains it perfectly.

I have just laughed SO hard that my man came to find out if i was alright. he though an accident had happened. this is GENIUS!

Edited by Sasha Distan