Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Quotes we come back to when we feel.... sad, down, in need.

 

Jake Burton (Burton Snowboarding) in the flip book of the Burton team riders;

 

"Everyone you see here was once a beginner"

Posted (edited)

"I am NOT going to be ordered around by a rock." - Aleksandr Orlov of the Compare The Market adverts shortly after having a threatening letter thrown through his window wrapped around a rock. Somehow it just cheers me up every time I hear it.

Edited by RobsWriting
Posted

I have many quotes that I like but one of  my favourite ones is :

 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon

 

Very true :)

Posted (edited)

"If you have nothing to be grateful for check your pulse." ~ author unknown

 

 

 

This says it all. :P

Edited by joann414
  • Like 2
Posted

"Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light" - Milton (Paradise Lost)

  • Like 1
Posted

"If you have nothing to be grateful for check your pulse." ~ author unknown

 

 

Approval!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...