Grandma Alice  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Grandma Alice "Remodeling"

• She's not, she's actually sick/dying and doesn't want Rory to suspect
    • She's getting everything fixed up so that she can sell the place and move to Arizona
    • She's getting her "love nest" ready for Luke
    • She's installing new devices of torture for Rory's homecoming
    • She's just plain remodeling, no ulterior motive
    • Other

Or she could be *gasp* just remodeling the house. :P

That reasoning doesn't provide nearly enough nuance for this board. We have to pick apart every possible word. Next week, I'm going to start my thread discussing how Dom's insistent use of the word "the" shows that the story will have 37 chapters.

That reasoning doesn't provide nearly enough nuance for this board. We have to pick apart every possible word. Next week, I'm going to start my thread discussing how Dom's insistent use of the word "the" shows that the story will have 37 chapters.

:lmao: Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're not a Domaholic.

I'm really thinking remodelling. Her daughter's dead, Rory's with his dad, Grandma's now completely unencumbered. (And while she may have a boytoy and is making the place into her own personal love nest, at least Luke's not involved...)

As far as we know so far, but it's inevitable that eventually Luke and Grandma alice will meet, and when they do..... :wub::wub::wub: