Grandma Alice  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Grandma Alice "Remodeling"

• She's not, she's actually sick/dying and doesn't want Rory to suspect
    • She's getting everything fixed up so that she can sell the place and move to Arizona
    • She's getting her "love nest" ready for Luke
    • She's installing new devices of torture for Rory's homecoming
    • She's just plain remodeling, no ulterior motive
    • Other

So what do you guys think? Why is Grandma Alice remodeling? Personally I think she just said that as an excuse to hide the fact that she's sick when Rory asked why she sounded "tired". Anyway I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Take care and have a great day everyone,

Kevin

I think I'll choose F. Grandma's knocked the wall out of Rory's room to super-size the bathroom so she can have a hot tub installed. Or possibly turned it into a greenhouse, or sunroom. Whichever way it goes, Rory doesn't have a bedroom to come home to...

AFF-

You need an OTHER button.

I think that Granny mAlice is getting the house ready to sell so she can move into a "retirement" community.

Actually, Grandma Alice probably isn't that old.....Rory's mom was 16 when he was born, so she might only be in her 50's like my grandparents

I think she's decided to become a "motorcycle mama", so she's selling the house to be free to travel. Or else she's remodeling and is turning Rory's room into a guest room.

Thank you, Nickolas!

:whistle:

<-------------

Kitty :D

um...well, what I meant to say was....

Grandma Alice isn't old at all....you have to be at least 70 to be considered an old lady...

yeah, that's the ticket

I really doubt she is sick/dying, Dom already did that storyline with Rory's mother, it would be redundant. But I do think theres a good chance her remodeling will be to get rid of a room where Rory would stay. I think she wants him to stay w/ his Eddie and friends, and maybe that's why Eddie was so eager for him to call her, so she could tell him that. But if thats true, Rory is going to be one pissed off teenager. Also I think it would be better if Rory chose to stay, rather than being left without the choice... it will show that he has grown.

I really doubt she is sick/dying, Dom already did that storyline with Rory's mother, it would be redundant.

Life IS redundant love

:(

I think she wants him to stay w/ his Eddie and friends

"with his Eddie" i find that SO adorable for some reason

:D

I think she wants him to stay w/ his Eddie and friends, and maybe that's why Eddie was so eager for him to call her, so she could tell him that. But if thats true, Rory is going to be one pissed off teenager.
Yeah, it's her style, but Rory won't be pissed at Eddie, I bet. If Grandma's true to form, she's not told Eddie a damn thing that's useful. That's just not her style. Eddie probably is eager to have Rory to call just to get her off his back...

Other

She's too young to be dying, MAYBE as old as early 60's (my grandmother died at 94)

Moving to Arizona is possible, but unlikely

No matter what Nickolai tells you, she and Luke are not hooking up

Torture is too far a stretch for even Alice

Old people despise change something fierce, so there has to be an ulterior motive

There might be something to that.

Maybe she got busted for smoking pot and hanging out with bikers.

I'm pretty sure she was caught smokin a J and hitting on NJ... her pants were down when the cops got there.

I'm pretty sure she was caught smokin a J and hitting on NJ... her pants were down when the cops got there.

You're right...it was a close call, but the cops got here just in time....but while we were smoking that joint, she was telling me about how she plans to seduce Luke and how she's willing to use her evil manipulative powers to keep Rory out of the way.

I don't think she's making up redoing the house, but I do think she's sick. Everyone's talking about her not being that old, but Rory's mom died much younger. While cancer is largely a mystery, we do know that it's significantly more likely in people who are blood relatives of others who have it.

I'm really thinking remodelling. Her daughter's dead, Rory's with his dad, Grandma's now completely unencumbered. (And while she may have a boytoy and is making the place into her own personal love nest, at least Luke's not involved...)