8 hours ago, sandrewn said:

@Zombie

When I press on what you typed, I get nothing????

----------------------------------

f66fb8c29192e8cb998919fd5b4c0986.jpg

:cowboy:

If this is what I turned into, be it through reincarnation or something else, I'd want to be killed quickly.  

Edited by Bill W
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I've encountered that most spiders will run to avoid humans. I see them on the sidewalk at home that as I'm walking toward them, they runaway. Meanwhile, at one of local parks that I go to to walk, some of them will run towards me.

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
19 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

I've encountered that most spiders will run to avoid humans. I see them on the sidewalk at home that as I'm walking toward them, they runaway. Meanwhile, at one of local parks that I go to to walk, some of them will run towards me.

Did you ever hear the dinner bell while you're at that park?  It might explain their different reactions.  

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Zombie said:

Today is Valentine’s Day 💕 :) 

here’s an interesting seduction technique by sexy bf Jesse… :funny:

That's an interesting way to end a relationship or marriage.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Fun fact: the longest-lived spider on record was a Gaius villosus named '#16', she was 43 years old at the time of her death.

image.png.d13d17ed20aad50a7185317c2d9eb8e0.png

⬆️ A specimen of the G. villosus.

She got screwed if she bought term life insurance.  

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, sandrewn said:

e0615cd5cfc3d30b840be8e3394add90.jpg

:cowboy:

I'll give the spider credit for keeping the mosquitos, flies, and other and other small pests under control, but I have yet to see a spider take down a roach, unless it was something left over from 420.  😅 

• Like 1