5 hours ago, Bill W said:

I'll give the spider credit for keeping the mosquitos, flies, and other and other small pests under control, but I have yet to see a spider take down a roach, unless it was something left over from 420.  😅 

@Bill W

I sometimes forget what a sheltered life I have lived!!! I had no frigging idea what Bill W was referring to with that 420 comment? So I typed out roach 420 . To say  I was surprised, well I was, leave it at that.

Lucky stoner spider finds a free joint in its web | Mashable

But at least I found a spider connection.:2thumbs:

:cowboy:

• Wow 2
2 hours ago, sandrewn said:

b7f28cc86fac95afbdd22afe2c0e51ba.jpg

The spider didn't have to let him know if it needed anything.  It wrapped him up like a mummy in its web and sucked all of the juices out of his body.  

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
28 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

2f3b137e010e25f5a2777d1f12430c2e.jpg

If spiders were the size of cats and got into my house, I'd burn it down and collect the insurance.  I'd claim the spiders must have done something to start the fire.  

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, sandrewn said:

bb35db77d88330e027ba6ca3343491c1.jpg

(Food for thought?)

I don't have a problem with spiders when they're outside and they can eat all the bugs they want.  Just don't came into my house.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bill W said:

I don't have a problem with spiders when they're outside and they can eat all the bugs they want.  Just don't came into my house.  

or car -_-

and let’s be honest guys, this car could be filled with 200lb rugby players with the exact same result… :lol: :gikkle: :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Zombie said:

or car -_-

and let’s be honest guys, this car could be filled with 200lb rugby players with the exact same result… :lol: :gikkle: :funny:

Hmmm, one spider is dark colored and the other light colored - seems that they've got a serious arachnid problem, but they're doing the right thing.  Pull over to the side of the road and let the hitchhiker out.  

• Haha 3
On 2/25/2023 at 3:33 AM, Bill W said:

But what if there's a bug in your house, wouldn't you want a spider inside to eat it?

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, clochette said:

I have a cat who eat bugs and even some spiders -_- he might not be the most clever but at least he's useful :gikkle:

I watched a dog video yesterday. There was a bug in a spiders web trying to get out of it. You could see the small spider a the top that hadn't come down yet. In pops a dog, snatches the bug, spots the spider and nabs it as well.

• Haha 5