8 hours ago, sandrewn said:

4bb47ff1d8bdc99a2bb52c9f57c31aba.jpg

My glasses were expensive enough.  I'd hate to have to pay for those.  Of course, maybe spare sets of eyes wouldn't be such a bad thing, it they worked better than the first set. 

:cowboy:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bill W said:

maybe spare sets of eyes wouldn't be such a bad thing, it they worked better than the first set. 

Nope. Too many eyes -_-

and too many horrible hairy legs :angry:

and a fat hairy body :o

…and all the other nightmare stuff

Trash Talk Reaction GIF by Hobbs & Shaw Smack Talk :funny:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, sandrewn said:

6bc56d70c94acaac1bfab0dcf1d67a40.jpg

Here we've been talking about killing the spider when it's our animal guide that has been supplying us with the creativity to write.  All hail the spider and Tarantula - our new muses and gods of creativity.  

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
7 hours ago, sandrewn said:

4959eb8ef05d5337068ae4f2be44ae28.jpg

(If you said, wishful thinking! Nope, but nice try.)

Let's see... by fire, using a foot, hitting it with a heavy object, using insecticide, starvation, drowning, attacked by birds, reptiles, cats, dogs, other spiders, some insects, eaten by people as delicacies... damn, and we're scared of them?

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

Not to mention some obscure, but just as lethal ways.

1b63318dc7e789e03a6023a5273d1c19.jpg

(Yes, yes, I know only six legs. I was going to try to pencil in a couple more, but then decided not to, get over it.)

Ah, just as I mentioned in my list above - hitting the spider with a heavy object!  😈

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Palantir said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-20/giant-trapdoor-spider-species-discovered-in-queensland/102121974

Yay! Don't they look magnificent!!

Where else but Aussie Land. 😁

I  think it's time for a meteor strike to seal up the trapdoors.  If it was good enough for the dinosaurs, I think it's good enough to get rid of these critters too.  

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bill W said:

I  think it's time for a meteor strike to seal up the trapdoors.  If it was good enough for the dinosaurs, I think it's good enough to get rid of these critters too.  

But spiders made it through the K-T extinction, I'm not sure another meteor strike would help. :P 

• Wow 4
29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But spiders made it through the K-T extinction, I'm not sure another meteor strike would help. :P 

It would if it landed on their nests!  

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1