7b8488a3a0d4ccc25fec8b2c22641f32.jpg.ced05a52084afacd1aa627fdc48af620.jpg

Nope! Hell No!!

My gut reaction would of been to smash his ear, to destroy the perceived threat, in order to save his life!!

Afterwards, my possible actions might of been:

1st  - A stiff drink(or two) to calm me down and prevent a possible heart attack.

2nd - A lengthy rant & rave, followed by a comment(or two) on his poor choice of jewellery and finally, a monetary bribe to prevent his thoughts of suing me for  battery and destruction of his property.

:cowboy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
14 minutes ago, sandrewn said:

a monetary bribe to prevent his thoughts of suing me for  battery and destruction of his property.

I'd like to see that court case unfold.

A good lawyer could argue that wearing such "jewelry" (:puke:) coaxed you into the assault to extract money from you. Countersue for emotional distress!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.jpeg.93a5c93533965ccd78a644fa4ca59b26.jpeg

It's Spider Mankini: The arachnid that looks like Borat

A software engineer has snapped this picture of a spider that he claims is the spitting image of fictitious Kazakhstani television presenter Borat.

I will let you read the article and decide for yourself.:whistle:

Spider Mankini: Green 8 legged creature bears resemblance to Borat | Daily Mail Online

:cowboy:

Edited by sandrewn
  • Haha 1